Gold box item drops!

Just got my first ever usable weapon from a gold ticket in the season 7 act 2.

Sucks that its only a silver interrupt but i had such a hard on because i never got a nice legendary

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Now that gold interrupt doesn't work all the time, I find it pretty much useless... anytime I need interrupt to work, NOPE! body shot...

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Helio -- You must not use scouts in outposts...it works 100% of the time for me there.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @OneLessTitan If my memory is correct... my lvl 17 scout failed to interrupt a lvl 19 fatty using a weapon with 100% interrupt in outposts...

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Helio -- that stinks...that's probably an extreme rarity...I can't remember a time my scout has failed to interrupt any walker, but I only get to about 23-24 walkers in challenges on weeks they give us free (or basically free) gas in challenges. Once you get to level 20 survivors, you will interrupt everyone in outposts.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    I always thought it was the ranged weapons that got the interrupt nerf. I've been using interrupt successfully against walkers on overwatch with my Scout using a Gold Interrupt weapon.

How does the Luck stack with the Interrupt? is it 20% of 80% which makes Silver Interrupt and Gold Luck a 96% Interrupt on non-body shots?

With 2.3, it got so complicated, I lost track of how everything stacks.