Zombie lvl and strength

Ok we all know when we proceed from level to level zombies get stronger right?
The problem is some people on the game always lose on a level cause 1 they don't have enough to level up also cause of these little tokens i think that's what there called becaus ewe used to just use are stars i think that's what there called to upgrade and train but know we need tokens its more difficult for players

Comments

• firedragon101firedragon101 Member Posts: 2
    Who agrees with this?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    @FireDragon I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I agree that Walkers get harder to kill as the levels go up. No matter the Survivor level, players can easily defeat Walkers/Missions that are 2-3 levels higher than their Survivor team. So, the level of your Survivors will tell you how far to push the envelope with each spawning wave of Walkers. The tokens help with the traits and that helps, but training your Survivors to the highest level possible is the best way to defeat the Walkers.That means upgrading your Training Grounds right after the Council building is upgraded.

You just need to cross your fingers on the radio calls to get the Survivor tokens you want to make them even better. But, it's not crippling to them if you don't spend any tokens on them.
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Zombie is a racist term. It's Walker.
    GovernatorRedEye52
  • QuinnsenbergQuinnsenberg Member Posts: 11
    Am i right in thinking as soon as you level up 1 survivor to a higher level than any others you have, then all the zombies get higer too straight away? It seems i went from all Level 15 Survivors with 17/18 Walkers to level 18/19 Walkers after leveling 1 survivor to level 16! Much harder now and i get swarmed too quick.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Quinnsenberg
    Yes, that's how it works. Maybe not rushing to lvl up, till we get a decent weapon for next lvl is a wise choice :smile:
  • QuinnsenbergQuinnsenberg Member Posts: 11
    > @Squall said:
    > @Quinnsenberg
    > Yes, that's how it works. Maybe not rushing to lvl up, till we get a decent weapon for next lvl is a wise choice :smile:

Yeah for sure... Just tried again with the level 15s against 19 walkers and is near impossible.