The Reckonin' Assult Class Weapon

When I got Rufus he came w/a weapon called The Reckonin' plus on the same evening Rufus was given to us there was a lower level version of The Reckonin' available in exchange for some Trade Goods. What I'm wondering is if it's possible to get more of them for other characters & if it possible to get higher level versions of it because I really like it but the one I have is eventually not going to be a high enough level to be useful so I'd really like to get a higher level version of it if possible. Thanks in advance for any answers.
otis509ArtisansTheSittingDuckRedEye52g3mb0y

Comments

• ChrisCh84ChrisCh84 Member Posts: 30
    I started this thread a couple months ago but never really got an answer then I kinda forgot about it but is that the character these The Reckonin'w/is at a higher level so The Reckonin' isn't really doing the job like it used to, it's still working ok for me but it's occasionally taking 2 hits to kill walkers w/it. As stated in my original post for this I would like to know if it's possible to get a higher level version of The Reckonin' but w/out having to pay actual money w/a credit card for it. I can't afford to pay money for something like that right now & I don't have a credit card so I'm hoping it's possible to get one but at a higher level from a reward creat or in the Trade Goods Store or anything, I love the weapon but as I level my Assult Class Character up the weapon becomes more & more useless. I love how it can take out multiple enemies like the Bruiser Class Characters do w/there charged ability but w/out having to charge it up it's just an automatic thing & yes I know the assult guns take out multiple enemies as well but it's not the same, The Reckonin' & the way it works is 100 times better than any assult gun.
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Dollars to donuts, the new Rufus weapon we are all voting for right now will also be a "rare" class weapon. When will the disappointments end?
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited February 2017
    It's all about money. The rare one is the teaser.
  • ChrisCh84ChrisCh84 Member Posts: 30
    Ok I'm starting to get kinda pissed off. I started this thread months ago but yet still no answer from any admins or anything even remotely useful. Is there any way I can get a higher level version of The Reckonin' & is it possible to do so w/out having to pay money like getting it from the TG store or from a prize box after completing a mission? Now can someone who actually knows the answer to this like an admin or something please let me know cause I really want to know & I also really want one that's better.
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    pretty sure you cant just randomly post and expect the mods to take action...you could tag them and they would prob come in and address this...

as far as i know its only available for sale in LEG form and is not just randomly in crates or anything...just like all the other "special" weapons....
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Hey @ChrisCh84, sorry for not getting to this thread earlier, must have slipped through the cracks. Currently there are no plans for adding the Reckonin' either to the TG store or to mission rewards. That's not saying that it won't make a comeback somewhere along the line. :)

Keep in mind that the Dixieland BBQ is on it's way, though!