Comments

• ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    edited December 2016
    Same traits and same damage?
    -_-#
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @Dodkong
    The weapon can be used by every assault, not just by Rufus.
    The_Butcherbigbeano
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Are the gold traits bugged ??? Shouldn't it be 30% charge and 20% luck?
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    KaLi said:

Are the gold traits bugged ??? Shouldn't it be 30% charge and 20% luck?

looks like it. @Shteevie @Teeceezy
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    ray5545 said:

Same traits and same damage?

-_-#

strange
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    MadPuppy said:

@Dodkong

That doesn't make it better.
    GrimGael
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    edited December 2016
    @MadPuppy

My attempt at humor failed, my bad.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Looking in to this, thanks for the reports!
    MarkPain WalkerSCBMA
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    MadPuppy said:

@Dodkong

errr...

Yawn...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Sorry @Dodkong
    I did enjoy your post, but wrongly assumed you were unaware of the fact. Carry on ;)
    GrimGael
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    Leg stats not quite right... was gonna buy; but holding off now.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,272
    So upset with the traits. Bought it and see it the same as the rare traits %. Slight increase in damage but same traits. Posted picks of both Reckonin Rare/Legendary and two other weapons with luck and charge to show gold trait %. Hope this is an error and gets fix ASAP. If not, so then now we must check traits % of every item now?
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    edited December 2016
    @SCBMA you and me both :-)
    SCBMA
  • sigmaphi465sigmaphi465 Member Posts: 110
    Can anyone confirm that the Reckonin' does not act as a bullet weapon? I ask because it seems to be very effective against armored walkers and doesn't body shot as much. I know it is considered an assault weapon, but does the game logic see it as a bullet when calculating dodge and body shots? If it does not suffer from the same penalties as bullets, it suddenly is a very effective weapon on the armored walker challenges.
    RedEye52
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    There were changes that needed to be made. The look of the trait icons on all of the Molotov weapons are incorrect, but we fixed the strengths of the traits to what we had originally intended them to be for the Legendary version.

The correct one has better versions of Charging and Lucky than the old one did. If you have the old one, please contact support.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @avelardez I think TCZ posted a response a hour before you submitted customer evidence exhibits 1-12 and said they are looking into it. I agree with the part about we shouldn't have to check each weapon before purchase but it looks like you may have done too much work there making your case and every one else who bought it.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited December 2016
    @Shteevie can you confirm if the newly updated one is also intended for 15% luck rather than 20% golden luck

Top8dog
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Will NG offer Rufus' outfit for sell soon?
    Yes, as I said, the color of the trait icons is off for all rarities of the molotov weapon. 15% is the correct value.
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Shteevie said:

There were changes that needed to be made. The look of the trait icons on all of the Molotov weapons are incorrect, but we fixed the strengths of the traits to what we had originally intended them to be for the Legendary version.

The correct one has better versions of Charging and Lucky than the old one did. If you have the old one, please contact support.

@Shteevie surely this weapons still wrong mate?
    Firstly it's named as rositas bundle,.. Little mistake,.. But the big one youv missed is the fact that bronze and silver critical are still showing the same strength traits,. The critical one has to be higher,.. Surely

@Teeceezy @MadPuppy ,.. Sorry added you two but shtevies still not talking to me lol
    Someone posted this on my post on FB. So is this the change to the weapon? 30% on charging and keep destructive silver at 60% and reduce luck to 15%?
    edited December 2016
    @Shteevie ,. My presumption was you was avoiding me,.. Presumptions are usually wrong,.. Thanks for the reply,.. And happy new year too you too :blush:

Sorry for making you repeat yourself again,... Maybe this time it will sink in,.. (Probably not)

I understand the colours are wrong but surely the values of the two can't be the same??
    It's 60% Destructive, 30% charging, and 15% Lucky on the corrected version of the weapon. I'll be filing a support ticket alongside you to get my weapons swapped out.
    Mark
    Shteevie said:

It's 60% Destructive, 30% charging, and 15% Lucky on the corrected version of the weapon. I'll be filing a support ticket alongside you to get my weapons swapped out.

Thank you,... Had a couple of my guild mates run through it with me and I finally get what your saying @Shteevie ,.. It just wouldn't compute,.. Because on all my other weapons the gold luck trait runs at 20% I think I get it now tho thanks
    Sounds like a trait switch is needed. Luck at silver on top and gold destructive and charging.
    Top8dogPowerUK
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 538
    You want us to buy this and yet not one Rufus Token has been offered