14-6 Nightmare - Impossible?

Hi all, I'm new to the forums. I'm a level 57 player with at least one pink star survivor in each class, and level 22 leg weapons and armour for each.

I have been stuck on the last mission in 14 Nightmare for weeks. It's literally the very last mission I have yet to clear, and it seems impossible. My survivors are dead two to three hits in. Has anyone passed this? Any tips or tricks? Which classes are best to use for this?

I've done every mix from all melee, to all ranges, to two melee and one ranged, two ranges and one melee, and I can't seem to find the right combo.

I'm thinking I need to wait until I can upgrade my weapons and armour to 23, but then again, I'm not convinced that will work either.

Help! TIA!

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Hi Kris! Welcome to the forums!
    I feel your pain. I regret not completing chapter 14 - nightmare before the recent updates. I don't know why I let it sit, but I did and am stalled on 14-2 nightmare.

I believe the combination of the freemen's buffs and our teams' and weapons' nerfs have made these missions nearly impossible to beat with our currently-available equipment and survivors. My player level is 58, and I haven't figured out how to beat it with my pink lvl 20 survivors and their legendary lvl 23 gear. I haven't heard of anyone beating these since the updates, but if I'm wrong, I hope they chime in here! We may have to wait and hope the next update will balance the hulk-strength and superman abilities of our AI opponents.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I beat this level awhile back before they buffed the Freemen and nerfed interrupt, so I'm not sure if it's possible now. The key was using at least two shooters with gold high powered and interrupt traits on each of their weapons. I'd stay back and pick off the warriors (?) and bruisers, making sure each shooter kills 2 so they each get fully charged, and utilizing interrupt if they got too close. Once the hunters appeared, I was able to take each one out with each shooter's double charge attack. Make sure you stay away from that back door before killing the second bruiser, otherwise you'll get mauled. But like I said, my way probably won't work now because interrupt is useless at high levels and the Freemen have inhuman HP.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,326
    It's possible. I finally beat 14:2-3 last week now on 4 but stuck. Need to figure out a tactic. Looking at two assaults and a bruiser with gold stun for that assault. You need long range shooters and hunter all with bullet dodge and weapons with critical interrupt and sureshot traits in all fighters. My thoughts are these three types will work best.
    Spreckels1
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    @avelardez why not posted it here.instead of just telling us you beat it.. what clases did you use, what was ur strategy,tactic etc.... help us out..
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
    edited December 2016
    Read my posts. I put it on mine because that where I originally posted it. The fighters I used. Tactic is using end turn as I pointed out in previous post on my post, to allow first Walker spawn. Kill the first Walker. Then don't move and use end turn. Allow the survivor to go into a struggle. It's a must or you can't beat it. The savior comes out and alerts and all three come out. You can only fight two at a time. Move the savior to the begining where the game starts so he is out of the way. The game changes every play so it not predictable. Then come out and save by killing Walker struggling the survivor with Morgan's staff, and then the first person you see, mainly the bruiser attack with fighter that has Lucille since you can stun for two turns as you fight the hunter and stun once. Make sure you position your self close to the edge of that structure. So you can make the run out. Also after killing the Walker in the beginning, use a half turn so you can move back out of sight but close enough to make that run. The rest is history or staying away from them walkers and killing them. Hope you understand my pics.
    Garret
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,469
    You can beat 14.1, 14.2, 14.3 and 14.4 in Nightmare.

14.5 and 14.6 are impossible.
    Getting closer every time.