• WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    It's hilarious lol
    Let's get back on topic guys OK before I crack my ribs laughing lol
    I'm going to play 'Balls to the Wall' this challenge guys. Watch out! Lol
  • wazzujoelwazzujoel Member Posts: 40
    > @Helio said:
    > The anger in this thread over an issue that was clearly a bug is quite appalling. Clear proof that no, the customer is not always right, and sometimes a company is better off if certain customers leave and never come back.

Poorly veiled troll. Keep pretending to be ignorant like you can't possibly figure out why everyone's upset lol.

Are you in Conquer?
    SekushiCYBERDOLPHIN8ArtisanskryptonixWeekOneKillersZ
    Oh no... not another one @wazzujoel lol

@Amazayn I know you want to have fun with me so thanks for asking politely but no!
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Teeceezy said:

Edit: Having discussed this again, no refunds for this bundle will be given out as the weapon within the bundle is working as intended and as advertised.

Teeceezy said:

@nickc25 I do understand your predicament here and I'm sorry this issue is testing your principles. I 100% hope you continue playing though. Support aims at responding to everyone's messages as fast as possible but at times tickets may take longer to respond to depending on different circumstances.

Hiya,

They replied to me but not to my reply which was almost instant. I'm actually just asking for some fairness. I spent XP, money on gas and gold on speeding up the weapon that I bought which was then replaced with one that wasn't upgraded! Plus, the only reason I knew about the trait error was because of the forum, the replacement weapon just appeared with no message.

I don't know if it's me, but am I asking too much? I'm simply asking they delete the originally purchased weapon and upgrade the replaced one. If that's not possible, to reimburse the gold, XP and gas that I'd spent on the original one so I can then upgrade the replaced one!

With the weapon, we all bought the rare one from the TG store and noticed it didn't do body shots, we assumed that was how the weapon was intended to work, being a special fire weapon that sets walkers on fire, why would it body shot? So with that knowledge, I bought the legendary one when it became available as it was a good weapon to have but now, something like Rosita's assault weapon with gold spread is much better bevcause it hits more targets, the reckonin one at higher levels doesn't do as much damage but has the lack of stun and gives walkers a massive advantage if they melee attack you.

So to originally say refunds would be provided then change mind isn't great. But I've accepted that for now and just want the replacedment to be upgraded, I spent last weekend upgrading the original one. Sorry for the long post and I appreciate your replies :)

Thanks
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    MamamiaPowerUK
    @ant just because someone disagrees with your views doesn't make them a cheerleader for NG. It seems like if anyone is not in a certain "click" and does not like any/all of your comments, they are labeled as a cheerleader. I believe the forums is for everyone.
    antArtisanskryptonixSebiRiestaDodkongPapacas

Yes you can......!!

I have a guild of 100 behind me , and i will help every one of it, to get his money back, so they don't feel tricked anymore .... and continue playing

Be sure

I actually feel sick over this now, I just think I should stop playing but I don't want to let the guild down. It feels like this emotional connection with the guild is being used against us, I feel totally conned with this weapon, let's call it what it is - fraud
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

MamamiaArtisansSebi
    BarcodeJ said:

@Teeceezy ....just when I was starting to get back into the game...when I finally, after months bought a bundle with a weapon that seemed like it might be worth a damn...you once again nerf an item you JUST sold. (re: nerf interrupt day after selling interrupt weapon; re: Rick's not so silenced pistol.) these "accidents" are becoming a little too much to be believable as an oops. Sorry but you just lost my trust. I am asking for my money back and doing my best to resist picking this game back up. Smdh.

I'm the same. I quit after the interrupt fraud thing, guild kept me in. All I'd ever buy again would be gas but after they sort of fixed the interrupt a bit, they gained trust. This weapon seemed to work well and seemed to be worth the money as it was unique, so I bought it. I really don't know what to do because I don't want to let the guild down by leaving but I am on the verge of going to my credit card company / Apple and just getting a full refund of the $500+ I've spent on the game over the past 14 months or so.

MamamiaArtisans
    WeekOne said:

Oh no... not another one @wazzujoel lol

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.... recap of this thread for you. You, @kryptonix, and @Helio have pretty much been either trolling or playing devils advocate. I learned a couple pages back that you and @kryptonix are in Conquer. Thus legit question assuming that @Helio is as well...
    CYBERDOLPHIN8ArtisansWeekOne
    Well...
    @nickc25 I know you are disappointed but I really wouldn't give up. Go for your refund if you are not happy with your purchase.
    CYBERDOLPHIN8Artisans
  • raphshoote2raphshoote2 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2017
    Mod edit
    @javajnkie as I recall you took a jab at Conquer earlier today and we brushed it off and had a giggle with you. I think you can give us the same in return, no?
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Where's DJ Khaled when you need him??

"Another One"
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Y'all a bunch of savages lmao
    WeekOneDLichSCBMA
    Hey if you don't want to @javajnkie , that's OK. At least I can say "I tried"
    GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sebi