Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited January 2017
    @Teeceezy Im refraining from comment about what you just said... Lol
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited January 2017
    nickc25 said:

Teeceezy said:

@nickc25 This has been discussed with support and they will gladly help out with anybody wishing to get a refund.

This is the kind of generic reply we get, although I appreciate the swift response. At the moment, I'm more bothered about the fact that I bought gas, spent a lot of time getting XP, using the XP, spending gold to speed up the upgrade than the body shot issue. It can't be right that a weapon can be sold with incorrect traits, for the player to them upgrade it, not realising the traits were incorrect, to be then given a brand new weapon that's not upgraded. Yeah the response is that I got two, I should be grateful kinda thing but I don't want two. So the gold I spent and the XP I spent should be refunded so I can then upgrade the new one to what the old one was, I'd then delete the old one or it should be deleted for me... thanks :)

Apply to Apple mate,... They will once again issue a refund,,, don't forget to mention the change from point of purchase,.. Don't forget to mention the two previous weapons that have acted in the way that made you purchase this one,...It works wonders,. If they say no ask to speak to a supervisor who will then refund you,.. All the best :smiley:

Edit:- once you get a refund come back and post it on here,.. Let's others know there rights for a refund too
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    Gunny_HighwayBig_BantSCBMA
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    The molotov cocktail and grenade explosions should radiate out from the impact point... (kill/damage things even when the player/survivors cannot see them)
    not having this is an understandable mistake...
    Not fixing this now that you know it should... unacceptable

Is the molotov the only time that *fire* gives *bodyshots*?
  • screwdriverscrewdriver Member Posts: 1
    Lol......they decided to make that a priority wow so many other things that need fixing. 3 kindergarten students could come up with a better zombie game.money hungry company
    WalkerBait1
  • countricktercountrickter Member Posts: 15
    @orion put it wonderfully up above.

Come on next games..this is whack homie! You guys keep making changes like this and I am making a response video and logging of for life. Let us enjoy the game. Every time you make a change to a great attribute it upsets us. Why Don't you change the bruisers and make them better. Rufus wasn't hurting anyone. He was helping my outpost..now I am back to all reds in my logs.

Very disappointed,
    Countrickter
    vshield50AtlanJulialicious
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    edited January 2017
    How about fixing a real issue with molotovs?

If you do not actually kill a defender with the molotov, and instead of bleeding/burning out, the game crashes to desktop or simply doesn't trigger the next turn
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,578
    I am so glad I don't buy weapons with real money. I'll save my cash for playing the lotto. :wink:
    RedEye52bigbeano
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,044
    edited January 2017
    Great way to start 2017. Starting with fraud. Class Action law suit in the making. I am so in. We need to network and get some international lawyers to sue Apple, AMC and this company in Finland called NextGames.
    vshield50CYBERDOLPHIN8nickc25
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited January 2017
    #reckongate

This thread may set a record for the fastest thread to 200 posts!

Remember what Daryl taught you....

I feel for everyone who bought this. I didn't but I don't understand why NG isn't refunding people if they choose they want one. They gave people the option for a refund on the silenced Rick pistol when the silence got nerfed or they could take the compensation package of extra XP and such. Seems fair because they aren't getting a major advantage if they get their money back and the reckonin.
    GovernatorSekushiSCBMA
  • glensrevengeglensrevenge Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone else had issues with the reckonin' disappearing? I did not delete mine and it just disappeared. Customer service said that there's nothing they can do. I'm pretty bummed.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I absolutely do NOT, feel cheated... Nope... ( no sarcasm... Not ne bit of sarcasm... )

My weapons, that I purchased, are working as advertised... Yup... Their traits are wonderful...

Nope... No problems with NextGames as concerning their actions, they are in business to make money... ( still no sarcasm... )

Oh yea... I did not buy the " Reckonin Weapon "

I'm just a happy gamer...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Big_BCrazyDDomiq1RedEye52
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Didn't buy the weapon, didn't even know it wasn't drawing bodyshots, but I have to agree the timing of the fix is pretty suspect, and I would be righteously angry if I had spent money on it with the expectation that no bodyshots was an intended feature and not a bug.

That said, I do find it amusing when posters try to selectively apply real world logic and argue the weapon should't bodyshot because real molotov cocktails don't bodyshot. Suddenly we're in RL physics and not game physics. In real life, you don'-t get two health bars either...
    FLWillRedEye52