Hospital / Memorial

DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
Is it actually worth upgrading the hospital after 3 slots become available? I have 28 survivors including the heroes. Is it worth me spending resources on the hospital anymore? The healing time doesn't really seem the help at all. My survivors are level 14/15 and the hospital is level 6 so not sure if I'd be wasting resources.

Also can the memorial be deleted? Seems pointless having it there. Just lists 2 dead randoms from back in 2015 before I quit and came back.

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,168
    I waited to do the Hospital to upgrade. The only thing I considered lower priority are the XP Tents. Those things are pretty worthless. I only upgraded because I maxed out on Supplies.

You are stuck with the Memorial Tent. There's no current way to remove it.

BTW... Welcome back! I hope you liked the changes. Most have been pretty good.
    DeanTWD
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    edited January 2017
    @DeanTWD
    Upgrading the hospital helps out most with bruised survivors survivors I've found. With a maxed hospital a survivor bruised in a raid only takes 12 mins to heal. It doesn't make a huge impact on heavy injuries though.

My memorial was deleted off my map. But I never had any perma-dead survivors.

@Governator
    I would put radio tent at lower priority on the upgrade list than xp tents since the last few lvls make essentially no difference. I've never called a survivor at the max possible level. Higher I can recall right now is lvl 12 with most being around 9 or 10.

After everything else was maxed my last upgrades were hospital>xp tents>last lvl on storages>radio tower.
    DeanTWD
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    Thanks @Governator and @quitJOSHin. I'll spend my supplies on everything else first then... hospital, tents and radio can be left whilst I focus on the farm, storage, etc. Good advice right there!

The changes have been good but the game still lacks that special something. I can't believe how money orientated it's become... 'but this deal, buy that deal'. I probably wouldn't mind if it was reasonably priced. I'm hoping the changes proposed on the forum happen because the challenges will forever do my nut in in the current set up as well!
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    Oh nevermind about the memorial being deleted off my map. I had just forgotten that I had hidden my memorial behind the hospital.
    1Ris