Choosing survivor

TunKitTunKit Member Posts: 9
edited January 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Should I keep Benjamin? I need 1 empty slot and he has no retaliate. I am a new player so it will take me months to make him legendary and the last trait may not be retaliate! Marvin has retaliate but he has defensive stance! ;_; Allen also has no retaliate, too. The last candidate is Roy, he has the "least good" traits in the shooter class. Help me please!

Comments

• TunKitTunKit Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for the advice! How many survivors do you have in each class (except those defending outpost)?
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Depends on how many slots do you have. I think the ideal number for each classes are 3 :wink:
    alro8
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    3 of each class is enough, but for classes you use more, I suggest to have 4-5 so you can go on if one or two get injured. @TunKit
    bigbeano
    hey guys! I have just got 2 new survivors with good traits. So now i don't have any slot left. I need at least 1 empty slot for new survivor. Lily(bruiser w bullet dodge), Benjamin(bruiser w no retaliate), Don(scout w no dodge) are on my red list. My shooter class is crowded with survivors have good traits, I may dispose someone in this class too.
    mcbkhicks
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 682
    the shooters do look good but me i dont keep rares unless i have to i just use their tokens as it cost so much later on to upgrade & promote ppl.... on ur shooters the 1st two to toss would be roy & clara as they dont have luck...
    TunKit
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,337
    If you have to drop someone, I would drop Blake. Rare Bruisers are a dime a dozen and you are sure to pick up another with Retaliate in the future.
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Just keep them, compare with your next new survivors and retired the one with the worst trait. I prefer collecting more scout than bruiser :smile:
    I usually get 3 3star survivors from 15radio calls. 4star survivors hardly have good traits. I only get Liz, Veronica, Benjamin, the rest 4star survivors i upgraded from 3star ones. If rare Bruisers are a dime a dozen then i would dispose Benjamin instead! Of course i will keep them until new survivors come. I am about to get 15 radios from season7 misson trial.
  • TaulusTaulus Member Posts: 22
    Does anyone rotate weapons/armor among their survivors as they get injured? I have a deep bench but gear makes such a difference. And there doesn't seem to be a non-tedous way of switching gear quick.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,390
    I remember way back when i thought bruisers were a useful class, good memories
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover