Leader of MAVERICKS NOC

Need to find a guild? Click here
Need some strategy? Click here
Have a suggestion? Click here
Having an issue? Click here
Want to have some fun? Click here
Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
DoTakiozzegCRUSHSCBMAInvaderJayZPain_WalkerBorutokampionmasmith93StelioR2runfastszgerg77jimmorrison369AndreaJackBauersrmcn1031ljr6jvhv4InspTurbinestpzinhoreferee4bigbeanoJaden

Comments

• Pls tomatoes for tg's or even as Sth new tomatoes for xp. no one is going to buy a that bundle, it's really heavy pricing. but we like full xp.
    Buckzz
  • @Teeceezy really? I cant belive it!! Boring event!! Give us something related to supplies and radio calls
  • Tapatio75 said:

Time to retire. Call me when the next update shows up

Why are you so interested in some new bug-fix fixes?

Tapatio75
  • Yeah, nothing new for months bugs me
  • With the Challenge maps I absolutely hate and the raid-friendly healing time reduction, I expect to spend more time with my family this weekend. :neutral:
    8N8tpzinhoInspTurbinesR2runfast
  • DLichDLich Member
    edited January 2017
    The healing times reduction are ideal for those that go for influence.

Instead of 3/6/18 it's 2/3/9

When going for TG's I might get bruised or injured occasionally but never incapacitated.

So even for outpost TG raids it's not that big a deal.

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'

Leader of MAVERICKS NOC

Need to find a guild? Click here
    Need some strategy? Click here
    Have a suggestion? Click here
    Having an issue? Click here
    Want to have some fun? Click here
    Looking for some pasta that's creepy? Click here
    Want to hear what I have to say about this game? Click here
    Captainslayer
  • After cutting our more radio event short 4 hours you would have through that NG would have done something to compensate its players but no ... I contacted support and asked them about it and of course they are getting back to me, only been 3 days now as they cant decide how to compensate right. NG dont listen to its players that is evident. How hard would it have been to say hey guys, sorry for the muck up, but here is 1 or 2 free 40 call event and 40 call is back for 4 hours etc. Come on I would have bought the 2nd winter weapons pack with rifle and assault but after that I was like nope, not on your life. If we play and pay and give you revenue, its a 2 way street, not 1. The sooner they actually read and listen to its players the better. I swear the forum is ignored over and over as its meant to be the voice of they players, but again it get ignored. ie NO ONE thinks the crafting system is fair with ie all epic giving you possible rare etc. but do they change anything no. I dont know anyone who likes the current grind for challenge. Since crafting came in I havent event seen a Legendary component so you think I am mad enough to spend 2000 gold on getting an epic fragment (not event legendary) to get a rare badge ? Not on your life. I stopped playing for 6 months had spend aLOT of money on this game because of changes a year ago and lots of top end players have quit recently due to changes but you dont see anything being done. Remember NG if players quit, you dont have a game and your revenue goes down. Your costs of radios etc is absolutely beyond crazy. Who is going to spend $160 (AUD) on 500 radios? Even $80 (AUD) on 220 when you know you'll get prob green and hardly any hero tokens. If they lowered the prices more people would spend in general and they would get more revenue. China worked this out years ago, more transactions lower profits, bigger revenue, look where they are today, a world super power. Would you rather 100 people spending $80 or 1000 people spending $40? Please NG listen to your players, you have an awesome game but you MUST listen to your players.
    ZetteTroublemaker
  • TJSTJS Member
    @The_Overcomer

What's with bumping a year old event thread to add some rant about costs or something?

I didn't read it but bumping this thread is going to confuse players.

Be aware everyone. This thread is from last year.
    TheJusticeSquad is always looking for new talented players. PM me or contact me on LINE APP ID thejusticesqaud or email twd.thejusticesquad@gmail.com
    TheJusticeSquad Recruitment Page
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator
    Keep in mind common forum courtesy:
    - Thread necromancy
    Don’t bump threads older than 30 days - start a new one instead.

FearMeDarylPain_Walker
This discussion has been closed.