Supplies Trade Event - Info & Official Discussion Thread

Hey guys!

We've added some options in the Trade Good Shop for you to spend your maxed out Supplies. As we're continuing to look for the perfect solution, this event will go on for the next 10 days, ending on Monday 23rd at 1 PM UTC. The team is also looking at features that would solve this issue in the long term but these will be in the game post update 2.4.

The Supply trade slots are locked at 2000 Influence and will rotate like other Trade Good Shop products. The slots are as follows:

Slot 1: Legendary Gear with random traits for a random class random traits. Prices for a specific class + armor/weapon combo will always be the same, but e.g. Hunter and Shooter weapons have different prices.
Slot 2: Legendary Gear Crate, Gas OR Gold Reward Crate

We hope you enjoy this event and are keen to hear your thoughts - you leave them below in this thread.

Cheers,
- TCZ
SCBMABill_ZRTDavid_H79StelioSurvivor6ixAmigatomducat21TheLostOnesInspTurbinesgespuer1RisRedEye52ratontpzinhoGovernatorKaLiWeekOneJackBauerPain WalkermcbkhicksTheCrabBuckzzxyzDLichbiter370Mollie64Conan1976VerbaubjavajnkieAngieMathesonATLAS-ZWechoneOldKankazosonJuanlo

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Awesome! Curious why some classes' gear are different prices though..?
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    edited January 2017
    It is a good thing level 58 players can finally dump their supplies.
    And this way there is no hoarding of currency (phones, tg etc.)

Conversion rates are set up to discourage lower level players from buying these offers.

It is 28% more expensive to buy gear from supplies, then it was when you could trade supplies for TG.
    EDIT- for shooter it is 4% less expensive, for hunter it becomes 60% more expensive. I'm talking about the 12.5k tg equipment.

But they don't do those offers now. So take it or leave it.
  • tomducat21tomducat21 Member Posts: 308
    @Teeceezy , thanks for this good new .
    :smile:
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Slot 1: Legendary Gear with random traits for a random class random traits. Prices for a specific class + armor/weapon combo will always be the same, but e.g. Hunter and Shooter weapons have different prices.

@Teeceezy do I understand this correctly that price is the same for these items for ALL players or is there a difference from player to player? Some have reported 3 mln tomatoes, others 4 mln for same item (although could be misreporting on their end).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577

@Teeceezy do I understand this correctly that price is the same for these items for ALL players or is there a difference from player to player? Some have reported 3 mln tomatoes, others 4 mln for same item (although could be misreporting on their end).

There are no differences on a player-to-player basis, for sure. A Hunter weapon will always cost the same for all players, as will a Scout armor piece, etc, etc.
    tomducat21
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    Thanks! I was getting tired seeing good food go to waste in my fields! Yee-haw, gonna bring in the harvest!
    SCBMAbiter370
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

It is 28% more expensive to buy gear from supplies, then it was when you could trade supplies for TG. [...]
    But they don't do those offers now. So take it or leave it.

So does that mean, that I have no possibiltiy to buy stuff for TG for the next 10 days, because I´m not maxed at supplies @Teeceezy ?
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    > @Invader said:
    > It is 28% more expensive to buy gear from supplies, then it was when you could trade supplies for TG. [...]
    > But they don't do those offers now. So take it or leave it.
    >
    >
    >
    > So does that mean, that I have no possibiltiy to buy stuff for TG for the next 10 days, because I´m not maxed at supplies @Teeceezy ?

You dont have to be maxed. Its just aimed at the lvl 58 players.
    Invader said:

So does that mean, that I have no possibiltiy to buy stuff for TG for the next 10 days, because I´m not maxed at supplies @Teeceezy ?

You can choose to either use your supplies to get the equipment or not. :)
    Invaderbiter370ggbats
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Invader said:

No it seems to be a extra option in the shop. It doesn't replace other slots.

ShteevieInvader
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Ahh, poop. Next 10 days? I thought it was this weekend only (which has been the trend with other supply trades), so I rushed to spend 4 million supplies on a bruiser bat... Would have been more patient if I had known...

@Teeceezy - do you mind releasing important details like this earlier, next time? e.g., right when the trade is available?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    @JayZ Absolutely, there were some minor details we had to still iron out that we had to go over before we officially said anything, which is the reason for the post being delayed. Sorry about that. Not taking in to account crate rewards, your farms should generate that amount of supplies in quite a short time. :) Hope the bat was good though!
    1RisKaLi
    Thanks for the feedback @TransmuteJun, and sorry that the Influence requirement doesn't work in your situation. Of course, it's nothing personal.
    ATLAS-Zp_herian
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Thank you so much for helping out with our tomatoes ;) @Teeceezy @Shteevie

You guys are the best for taking our feedback and making the best out of it !
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    edited January 2017
    Null

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JackBauer
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    @DLich shooter is 3mil
    DLich
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    @TransmuteJun I too am a long time player who does not like playing PvP and avoided outpost for a long time. I never even upgraded my walker pit for months after I built it. Then I discovered that the raids are really not much different from any other mission. I almost always grab the trade goods with my scout which means I don't have to fight the defenders which is where the almost PvP part comes in, otherwise it's just a fight against mostly level 19 walkers with a few fatties and armored thrown in to make it interesting.

I would suggest that you give it a try since there is really nothing to lose since your trade goods can't be stolen. It should be easy to get to 2000 influence and given your player level and the length of time you have been playing you may already be there or you can get there simply by upgrading the walker pit.
    1RisTeeceezygespuerXcal1bur
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited January 2017
    Assault
    R2runfast
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2017
    @DLich

Bruiser armor is 3 million supplies
    and
    leg. gear crate 3 million supplies too.