Need advice from the gangsters of this game.....

Just pulled a leg shooter from a 15 call. I want to get rid of one before I keep her. Which should I keep
1. Iron skin/ vig/luck/marksman/ sureshot
Or
2 marksman / def stan / sureshot/iron skin/ lucky

Help!

Comments

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 655
    what traits does the new shooter have... as lookin id retire #1
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,468
    I'd go for vigillant over def stance.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 737
    edited January 2017
    I am going with this method. It use to be that fighters with luck, dodge, iron skin, bullet dodge and marksmanship were the most coveted fighter traits. They still are and do great. However, these new traits are very good to and some better. Mixing combos like such maximize power. Take my fighter. Many would scoff at her in the begining when I pulled her and shared screen shots. I promoted her to legendary from an epic and trained her up to level 20 because I see these traits working well. At level 19 she helped on level 27s killing them on left behind.

Mixed with Abe's trait and her traits give very good Killing abilities. She can kill Level 24-26 one shot without a charge, and with one, this level 27 almost killed with one shot. Now put Rosita in the mix with her added 19% and might change it up some. Her traits work in tandem with the right weapon and armors mixed with hero traits. Hope it help with perspective.
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 141
    @mcbkhicks
    # 1 is the new pull . Gonna go with the new . Thanks guys for the info.
    Lenacat