Beach Life

A lot more walkers to deal with than the first time.
Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

MystiqueT_12

Comments

• GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    There are only 14 and rather easy to kill. I use my best shooter. Just be patient and you can mow them down one-by-one and use your extra shot for the few times two appear at once. Easy peasy.
    bigbeanoSCBMAmellow_93
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Is there? Usually I just use a scout and run through it all.
    zosonT_12
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Still only 14\15. Only difference is spawning points this time i think.. I dunno, been a while since i did the last missions lol!
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @blynknz I definitely noticed a difference, unless we are both losing our minds.. :tongue: a scout always got me through pretty quickly.. This time around I took it slower and used an assault!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    SCBMAT_12
  • theaggiegeektheaggiegeek Member Posts: 19
    Use a Scout and run it to the finish line!
    [Deleted User]T_12
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    I hate leaving walkers alive (and their XP on the table). Kill them all.
    T_12
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Is there actually an option to wait out all waves killing the walkers instead of running for exit?
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Ash, never tried that but I don't think so since there are walker piles. They just keep coming.
    autumn_ashT_12
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @autumn_ash - Not sure if this is what you mean, but what i noticed was this:

Spawn points 1 and 2 = Top right of the map, and just under they to the left, if you were to stand. Kill all of those and wait, i don't think anything comes at you. I think the walkers spawn is also triggered by where you are - so you get in range, and it'll spwan from the next point

Don't know if that helps?
    Why the need for all this waiting though? Pretty easy mission. Most I think I ever killed was 3 and five moves. Out, no injury.
    Unless for some reason that's the map youre choosing to hang out on and kill walkers.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I've hung round and killed them all, and run through with a scout, both without injury. Take your pick.
    DoTakT_12
  • ReinRein Member Posts: 27
    Your best bet is a shooter, so you have an extra shot if needed.
    My NML Instagram | My NML YT Playlist | Guild: Woodbury
    "You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. You won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget."
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Eh, I run through with a scout, I get hit, I might be bruised but who cares, I make it to the end.
    bsgper4
    edited January 2017
    It's never even crossed my mind to use a scout - only used a shooter. I wanna see how this goes... off to play!

Heh. Nm. Forgot you can't change survivors in the easy/hard. Meh.
  • GuersanGuersan Member Posts: 44
    if you still need help for it, it was cake with Daryl heres my video about it for the 5/5, i got movies for all challenges from trial 3 to 5

------------------------------
    Guersan's Gaming
    a youtube channel mainly about the Walking dead: No man's land game, discussions, tips/tutorials and radio burns.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/guersan666
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    edited February 2017
    Guersan said:

if you still need help for it, it was cake with Daryl heres my video about it for the 5/5, i got movies for all challenges from trial 3 to 5

Those who haven't completed it yet better hurry! I believe we are all getting a new set of Season 7 missions on Monday.

I am going to miss Beach Life for the easy Kill No Walkers quest and the farming of radios. :cry:
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    edited February 2017

I am going to miss Beach Life for the easy Kill No Walkers quest and the farming of radios. :cry:

That map was the #1 reason of several exploits... they should have reworked the rewards to prevent this...
    > @Governator
    >
    > I am going to miss Beach Life for the easy Kill No Walkers quest and the farming of radios. :cry:

What's to miss? You can still play the easy/hard just like before. The trials always close after you complete it.
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    Oh yeah! I thought the first half Season 7 Missions were being replaced with the new ones. Beach Life is still there! Yay!
    bsgper4