Billion walker kill

Do we receive 2nd reward after passing 750 million walkers killed. If so when do we receive this. I received 1st one after 500 million killed.
foxx70

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,111
    There's only 1 award at the end of the event. The other award you received couple days ago was for something else.
    Pain Walker[Deleted User]
  • cindylambycindylamby Member Posts: 5
    Okay thanks
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    If we get to 2 billion walkers we get twice the 1 billion reward so get crackin on killing those walkers @cindylamby.

I'm only kidding!
  • foxx70foxx70 Member Posts: 104
    If for instance , the first reward was not for the 1 billion kill award then why did it have a time counter for the event? And WHY did we get exactly what the first milestone said?
  • foxx70foxx70 Member Posts: 104
    > @zbot said:
    > There's only 1 award at the end of the event. The other award you received couple days ago was for something else.

Thanks for clear that up zbot
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited January 2017
    The first milestone is 500 million and the reward for only getting to this milestone is 120 bruiser tokens and 1000 TG. The loyalty bundle as it is and was titled is 15 phones, 50 bruiser tokens, 50 hunter tokens, 50 shooter tokens, and 2500 TG. Similar but not really the same.
  • bucko69bucko69 Member Posts: 44
    If ng could tell who killed billionth walker & give that player somethin extra would be cool!!
    HunterKillerCaptainslayer
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    It'd be cool unless It was somebody new who just started the game haha
    Maybe if it was whoever killed the most?
    Captainslayer
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Maybe would be nice if there was a minimum participation lvl for each of the tiers ... low active players get same as those really pushing it. Guess that's democracy (or is it communism) for you :wink:
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565

Everyone gets a sandwich from me.

I'd like to get mine with orange jam. :#
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067

Maybe would be nice if there was a minimum participation lvl for each of the tiers ... low active players get same as those really pushing it. Guess that's democracy (or is it communism) for you :wink:

What if someone doesn't reach the minimum you suggest? Would they get nothing even though they helped achieving the goal? I mean their kills also count, right? (It would probably be too complex anyway to make that happen.)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.