Now explain me this!

I'm a shattered rodent... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
GovernatorMovadoWeekOneSCBMAmostlyharmlessPain WalkerDanofthedeadT_12kampionJulialiciousArtisans

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Attacker probably made good use of his first-turn-advantage and crippled your guys in that initial turn. Because I don't think 2 "green-colored" melee raiders would've lasted very long if it was an extended battle against your legendary defenders such a multiple-turn shootout scenario...

But only minimal Influence loss for you here, and maybe just some wounded pride. But you'll rise up again!
    jimmorrison369SCBMAcapibaraT_12
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,486
    @zbot @Movado @jimmorrison369
    Ok.. I understand but right now if you want you can stun only one of my defenders... Not three in one turn... To stun the bruiser (the only one without gold antistun...) you have to go to trade goods with scout, you can stun the bruiser with the warrior. What now? I have 2 hunters shooting from a cover and stationary situation ..so i can't understand the next turn... :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    jimmorrison369
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,112
    @capibara , if you haven't changed your setup from before it's not that hard. If your bruiser is on offensive he can be lured out without your other survivors noticing. Then it's 3 vs 2 and if the lead is a Rare Carol it's 3 vs 1.
    MovadocapibaraBiraju_MAVERICKS
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited January 2017
    Rosita, Carol, and a legendary warrior
    capibara
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,112
    @mostlyharmless post your setup and what the setting of your defenders are.
    capibara
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited January 2017
    capibara said:

@zbot @Movado @jimmorrison369
    Ok.. I understand but right now if you want you can stun only one of my defenders... Not three in one turn... To stun the bruiser (the only one without gold antistun...) you have to go to trade goods with scout, you can stun the bruiser with the warrior. What now? I have 2 hunters shooting from a cover and stationary situation ..so i can't understand the next turn... :#

Don't know your exact layout, but I'm sure the attacker ends up in the hospital.

I can imagine a scenario:

He might have been able to kill 1 of your hunters on the first turn.
    (Edit assault plus warrior double hit -> 1 health bar, scout headkill -> second health bar)
    That greatly decreases your damage output.

If he then had stun resistance, immediately bruiser really isn't that interesting.
    So he killed the other hunter after that.
    (Might take 2 turns)

Lastly the already bruised bruiser.
    MovadocapibaramostlyharmlessSCBMA
    edited January 2017
    @jimmorrison369 and @mostlyharmless your picture is my scenario too :/
    I have both hunters up and down and a bruiser instead of your warriors. All anti stun except bruiser and all level 20 + 23 weapons and armors...

Maybe also my hunters have shooted off each others?? :#
    jimmorrison369
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited January 2017
    capibara said:
    That bottom hunter died on the first turn.
    He was taken out of cover by a scout.

That would've meant that he opened the door with the assault.
    capibara
  • mostlyharmlessmostlyharmless Member Posts: 154
    @Movado Despite this rodent's fun. Thank you for the reference! I think you are certainly a good chess player. Have a nice day! In germany we are going to sleep now. Good night!
    Movadocapibara
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @capibara
    This map has a bug, took me a while to find out. Move C two fields up and exchange by long range shooting guy.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,253
    @Ariel It might depend on your placement which might allow your guys to be picked off one by one. Can you share your Outpost setup?
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    @Aniel I suppose attacker was indeed extreme lucky with stun chances (that 25% if you have gold traits). That bought him one or more turns..
    edited January 2017
    Aniel said:

Explain me this now:

It's not new... Imo there's around a new bug/exploit @skcamper1 posted few days ago...

• AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    edited January 2017
    capibara said:

Aniel said:

Explain me this now:

It's not new... Imo there's around a new bug/exploit @skcamper1 posted few days ago...

I don't want to spoil but I can say I simply knocked the door and it ended like this:

capibaraJaden
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Movado said:

Attacker probably made good use of his first-turn-advantage and crippled your guys in that initial turn. Because I don't think 2 "green-colored" melee raiders would've lasted very long if it was an extended battle against your legendary defenders such a multiple-turn shootout scenario...

But only minimal Influence loss for you here, and maybe just some wounded pride. But you'll rise up again!

I never bother to look at the colors. The green and gold look pretty much the same to me.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    The colors don't matter if the player has skill and top notch gear,it happens to the best of us sometimes!