New walkers for outpost/walker pit

I think they should add some new walkers to the mix in the walker pit like for instance maybe add the military walkers that explode when shot and maybe add the walker piles that generate new walkers every turn to the walker pit like maybe the flame walker piles and and normal walker piles. Also maybe they should implement humans turning in the game, if a human isn't killed by a critical hit ( A.K.A headshot ) then they'll come back as a walker in 1-3 turns and when a human is killed (not from a critical hit) and a walker eats the body then they won't come back as a walker. Also maybe in hard scavenger missions if a walker attacks a survivor and gets a critical hit on them then that means that survivor was bit and will lose health over time. These are just a few things that I've been thinking about recently and I think they'd be cool additions too the game :smiley:
T_12mellow_93PowerUK

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Allout12
    Awesome! I never thought about the humans turning part. That'd be really great. Like they turn to walkers after 3-4 turns after they die (When walkers eat em).
    I really don't think we need piles for outpost (I hate em). Grenadiers would be fun :smile:
    Alive!
    Allout12
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I like the idea of adding the Grenadiers to the Outpost.
    We got teased with them in the challenges, but it would be great to see them in more diverse settings.
    Allout12