Weakened Charge Attacks

In theory, Survivors'/Heroes' Charge Attacks are more powerful than their regular attack counterparts. Why do "Crowd Control" Survivors/Heroes (Warrior, Assault, Bruiser) seem to have weaker Charge Attacks? It's almost better to use their regular attacks. Bruiser and Assault can at least Stun their enemies and avoid damage but Warrior has two use both of their attacks on the same opponent when regularly they could do the same damage with just one attack.

As I type this out i have decided that Warriors got jipped the most in the Charge Attack department. Please improve their Charge Attack.
ggbatsbigbeanoT_12PapacasJulialicious

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,243
    I've never noticed that Bruisers and Assaults did less damage in their charge attack. The Warrior charge attack has been discussed before here (including a response from @Shteevie): http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/14233/warrior-bonus-attack

I agree - Warriors' charge attacks are virtually useless against higher level walkers.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • Aeshur005Aeshur005 Member Posts: 114
    I play with abraham in challenge a lot I can kill lvl 20-21 walkers now if I use stun charge they go to 3/4 health they never die. Unless crit
    Papacas
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    edited January 2017
    Same happened to me today with Rosita in the s7 mission. Killing level 17 walkers left and right no problem, had abt seven of them in front of me and decided to use the stun just bc and completely expecting them to go down. Nada. Stunned. Was shocked.
    One time occurence? I don't know bc I hadn't paid much attention to levels thus far since upgrading.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    My 6 star strong warrior can't even one shot level 23 zombies with regularity anymore, something has happened in the last couple months to warrior damage overall .. the weakened first attack from charge, I knew about a while back . Sucks too because I used to always have a warrior in my A team
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Noticing same as @Aeshur005 and @bsgper4 . Normal attack kills 4/5 lvl22, charged one 1/5. Experienced already on Alexandria challenge(was pretty awesome for good team of assaults).
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,931
    Was never sure about assualt. It does seem to do a little bit less damage maybe.
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    Sigh,I remember when I first unlocked warrior class,several months ago,but now seems like an eternity since!They were way better then,saved that granny from those uglies in Woodbury!She became a regular on hard missions despite her arthritis and unpleasant appearance,yep,even worked her way up to legendary as well!Sadly,now she along with my other warriors ride the pine since their charge attacks were basically taken from them.NG,please fix our warriors!Do it for Granny!She may not last much longer jus settin on the bench all the live long!
    atrainofficial
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Hey, at least we're seeing an effort to make bruisers more relevant. Once everything is nerfed, er, balanced down to their level, they get to come out of the outhouses.
    JackBauerbigbeano
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    When I was tracking these things a few months ago, there were a couple things I noticed about charge attacks:
    1. Assault Charge doesn't body shot
    2.Hunters charged critical attack does less damage than a normal critical attack
    3. Didn't notice anything about Shooter Crit Charge attack and damage values; I wasn't playing with them at the time.
    jimmorrison369GarretJapes87GrimGael
  • papajon81papajon81 Member Posts: 35
    I noticed the warriors and assaults, but not the bruisers because i never use them

@Shteevie
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I prefer weekend charge attacks.