How many are excited about 14 days of 10 call hero?

For me I have been tempted and used it twice but have been disappointed on both Normally I avoid like the plague how about you?
R2runfastSurvivor420T_12autumn_ashBuckzzWalkerballzVerbaubJadenBBRiTransmuteJunyoyosRemnantsFLWill

Comments

• carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Nope - :Only ever got 1 10 token call from it - For Carl. Based on the fact the 10 calls will only give you 8\16 tokens? Vs 32 on the 15 calls, why bother?

90% of my hero tokens come from 15 calls - This weekend even i got enough to promote Abraham and Rosita. 7% have been from tradge goods. 3% are from 10 calls (Which i made a grand total of 10 since starting the game)

I even avoided the Maggie call, despite only needing 3 tokens to promote her.
    T_12AngieMatheson
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Agree with above. Disappointing results on few times I have tried it ... definitely only when I am close to a significant upgrade. The 15 call at least gets decent tokens as a booby prize
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    T_12WalkerballzJaden
  • RollerbobRollerbob Member Posts: 6
    When is the next weekend phone event? Been forever since a "Higher chance of legendary" event.
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Rollerbob said:

When is the next weekend phone event? Been forever since a "Higher chance of legendary" event.

Yep...that event should have come before this 14 days...but as usual, there is no logic in the running order of the events :smiley:
    Walkerballz
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Not excited at all, don't have that much radios, especially since my ad stopped to appear = no ad bonuses = even less radios income.
    I'd rather take my chances making 15-radios call, even though it often comes out with all three survivors being green only >:)
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    AngieMathesonWalkerballzJaden
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    errr... What's a hero-radio-call...

Oh yea...

Just a nuscance... And a impediment, to the game...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

AngieMathesonHunterKillerWalkerballzR2runfast
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    The last 3 15-radio calls i made yielded 128 for Maggie, 128 for Abraham, and a choice between 32 for Daryl and 32 for Tara. This is unlikely to continue, but I get hero tokens roughly every 2 or 3 calls normally. I quit the special calls about a week after they began.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    Filvekkia
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,602
    I unlocked Carl and Michonne from their special calls!

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    theaggiegeekVerbaubatrainofficialbigbeano
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    I wanted Legendary Darryl. Needed 45 tokens. 300 radios on his special little day. Darryl day as its known. Got 50 Darryl tokens. . Plus random 8's for normal's.
    Pros: All other "Heroes" that appeared for a second, switched to a "Darryl" So that was nice. I guess that's what made it an event

I swore I would never use the 10 call again. And I haven't, and I wont.

Increased Epic/Legendary day would be nice. Even if was a one time deal. Like advertise it a month in advance. And really hammer home this is a one thing. (If this new Dev team is really against the most popular event, then its a nice throw back, with no ill repercussions of hoarding or whatever).
    Have some cool tie in events leading up to it. "Increased Radio Weekend" "The Heard" "1/2 Price crate unlock" "Jackpot"
    Then the Legendary weekend.

It is a game, and we should have fun. And there is no bigger excitement I have been given from this game then getting a Legendary from a call.
    AngieMathesonSurvivor420
  • theaggiegeektheaggiegeek Member Posts: 19
    I'll only try my luck on Michonne day since I am 49 away from unlocking her.
    Filvekkia
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Why no 25 hero tokens for 5333 trade goods when we have the 4 hero tokens for 800 TGs, 8 survivor tokens for 600 TGs & 50 survivor tokens for 4000 TGs.
    feracolyteFilvekkiaAngieMatheson
  • Aeshur005Aeshur005 Member Posts: 114
    Speaking of that just got this from 15 call. Those were my last 2 calls
    SCBMAInvaderWalkerballzJaden
  • Jester_CGFJester_CGF Member Posts: 84
    The Risk v Reward differential is too far off for the Hero Calls imo.

If they tweaked the call to perhaps guarantee Rares as a minimum like the 15 Call, and maybe have 0% Legendary, 0% Epic, but the same ratio for the Hero Tokens they have now - I would be satisfied with that.

I would know I have no chance of getting Epics/Legendaries, and take that hit in exchange for specific Hero tokens w/ guaranteed 32.. But 10 measly Hero tokens OR 8 Class tokens for 10 Radios isn't enough for me to ever do it again. Just a simple suggestion I feel that would balance the Risk/Reward aspect of the 10 Call.

"Individually, we are but drops of water in the ocean. But together, we are the ocean!"
    Verbaubjimmorrison369R2runfastFilvekkia
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Total waste of phones! I'd rather spend them on the 15 radio call. Much better result than the stupid 10 call.
    Never got anything that good out of it.
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    AngieMathesonAnarchi
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    What event?14 days of heroes call token?u call that an event?*yawns*
    bigbeanoAngieMathesonyoyos
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    What special hero call event ? I believe the 10x Hero Call option has been constantly available since start of season 7.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TransmuteJunDoTakyoyos
  • FilvekkiaFilvekkia Member Posts: 10
    So 15 radio calls is definetely better, isnt it?
    AngieMathesonyoyos
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @painclasher I'm very very surprised to see you on this thread complimenting 10 calls .. I could have sworn you posted a CC video where you were literally pulling your hair out and swearing like a sailor after blowing a few hundred radios in 10 calls trying to get Rosita or Tara or someone lol .. it was a memorable video as to why we shouldn't waste radios on 10 calls. I definitely followed suit
    Pain WalkerMaverick1969bigbeanoSgtSalami
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Found it , it's the one where you have a lollipop lol..

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=IiZVdRxmvo8
    Pain WalkerSgtSalami
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,602
    @Japes87 #BlameTheLollipop I got the majority of heroes with that call.

Best thing to do is unlock the heroes through that call and use the 15 one to upgrade their traits

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction