Comment will appear after approved

I am trying to post on my guild forum in recruitment and I keep getting your comment will post after it is approved. Why am I getting this?

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    You're getting caught in the spam filter due to not having verified your email address. You should be able to get a new verification email by viewing your profile and its settings.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,066
    I still can get my email issue resolved @Teeceezy. @zbot tried to help me but I can't get to the settings option on my profile and correct my bogus email. I keep getting the "Click here to resend the confirmation email" message but it is sending that to an incorrect address so I can never confirm it. I need someone to change it from your side or wipe it clean.
    bigbeano
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,369
    srmcn1031 said:

I am trying to post on my guild forum in recruitment and I keep getting your comment will post after it is approved. Why am I getting this?

I'm a perfectionist and I also run into this issue when I edit a most 'too many' times in 'too short' of a time period.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!