about raid ...

lately when I was away working/studying .. and came home to play NML .. and my outpost got raid by those who are 3-4 levels higher than me (all of my heroes/survivors are at level 14 and enemies were like level 17-18 : all 3 of them)

is it normal ?? it just happend to me in past 2-3 days :s

Comments

• carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Did you upgrade something and level up? Matching is done based on player level and influence, not what level your survivors are
    SCBMA
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Not sure about how exactly, but survivor lvl does play a part for sure.
    I think it limits the possible opponents survivor level difference.

I've never encoutered more then 3 lvl difference.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Strange, I'm the same, normally facing +\- 2/3. There is a player in our Guild facing 19's, He's got lvl15's, But his player level is what makes me think this is what comes into it
    jimmorrison369SCBMA
    I think so too, but one doesn't necessarily exlude the other. Looking at myself, I've posponed going from lvl18 to 20 survivors. My player level was 53 and I still had lvl 18 survivors, I still had lvl 15/16 opponents. Now that I've got lvl 20 they are gone. (I think).

I'm not overly confident though, maybe I'm wrong.
    edited February 2017
    SCBMA said:

If you purposely put lower level survivors in your outpost it doesn't change the matching process.

That would've been horrible design. Even if it was based on survivor level, they still should've prevented that from happening.

I guess survivor lvl doesn't matter then.
    It is still close to -3 to +3 based Survivor level.

I guess if you have very low survivor level compared to your player level.
    And your opponent has very high survivor level compared to their player level.
    Then you can meet maybe +4 or more.