Shotgun Class devs please read and consider

Id really like to see a shotgun class where the ability of the shotgun will do cone damage and knocks back the walkers so many spaces. Maybe have herschels shotgun legendary . Maybe Herschels ability will be called Die Maggot, where if you hit more than 4 walkers with your shot gain an extra action point. The main trait will be called Push where the silver trait will knock back walkers 3 spaces and gold trait will knock back 5. The shotgun class will not have as many crits but still will do a ton of damage.
DanofthedeadRemnantsmellow_93SynapseRangerbuddy9053Allout12General_PainT_12

Comments

• RemnantsRemnants Member Posts: 137
    YES! I would love to see shotguns in this game, even if they are just an assault class variant. I mean, COME ON, no SHOTGUNS? In a zombie spatterfest? It's sacrilege, goshdarnit!
  • stopdecker34stopdecker34 Member Posts: 9
    i totally agree
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I like the idea of the push back (one of the better ideas amongst all the other threads about wanting a shotgun class) but the only way i could see ng doing it is if they were basically like a bruiser low damage big health so more like a defender rather than an attacker. But they will probably just introduce a special shotgun for the assault class which we had to pay for either way pretty cool
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Remnantsstopdecker34T_12
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    A knockback element sounds cool. I agree.
    Good luck, dumbass
    stopdecker34T_12
  • buddy9053buddy9053 Member Posts: 15
    Shane's shotgun.
    Shane's leader trait would be "Aim and Fire" ranged shooters assaults and shotgunners have a 10% more chance of a critical attack.
    stopdecker34T_12
  • HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    I'd prefer some flamethrower or lumberjack with chainsaw
    stopdecker34T_12
    Good idea yall , wonder if the devs have been looking into this?
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    I don't know about the pushback it's a decent idea. But perhaps more of just instant interrupt. And using such a weapon adds more than one threat perhaps maybe even a free man. I mean how would it be trying to attack an outpost that has three shotgunners. You wouldn't even be able to get in.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Knockback should be the survivor ability. So a normal shot does not knock back, but the charged ability does.

Or body shot = nothing
    Normal shot = stun (or pushback)
    critical shot = stun and pushback
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    Love this idea, it needs to happen!
    I remember first seeing the Trusty Farm Hand and thinking the same idea, was a lil disappointed when I saw it was a Hunter weapon
    The Shotgun blast radius should be like the Warrior Silver upgraded radius and a Gold upgraded one should be like Rick's AK (I forgot what the upgrades are called)
  • Nightwolf1986Nightwolf1986 Member Posts: 46
    Nice Idea, but would use it for Hunters as an alternative weapon. Different weapon, different charge abillity
    wish the devs would see and implement this into the game