Advice needed with my bruisers

Nightwolf1986Nightwolf1986 Member Posts: 46
edited February 2017 in Strategy Discussion
I got some green bruisers and I wonder if they are good enough to upgrade or not.

Side note: the gold and blue, I upgraded also from green

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,010
    Don't know how you feel about retaliate, but if you're like me then a big NO to those greenies.

Otherwise well, luck dodge bulletdodge is a nice start. Still better to wait for epic/legendary imo
  • stephcurrystephcurry Member Posts: 52
    I would upgrade Carly and hope for retaliate. I have to to get a an awesome bruiser. So dont wait too long.
    T_12
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    I'm pretty lose and fancy free w my tokens and have taken a few 1/2star survivors from calls and upgraded them to epic or leg w wondedul results. Waiting for that combo in epic or leg is a long wait. I also don't mind taking someone who has two or three good traits, going for the upgrade and if I hate it, scraping them. Tokens come easy. That's just how I roll.
    Also. No retaliate, no bueno for melee. If I pull a rare bruiser or warrior (as they are used far less) without retaliate I won't keep them. On a scout if they don't have retaliate in the first two traits I don't even bother going further.
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    Get rid of both rares and promote your epic
  • Knightmare65Knightmare65 Member Posts: 102
    I have a legendary bruiser with retaliation. Should I upgrade it to the highest level of 17 from 15, and where and how should I use the bruiser? The weapon has concussion or else I recycle it.
  • Nightwolf1986Nightwolf1986 Member Posts: 46

I have a legendary bruiser with retaliation. Should I upgrade it to the highest level of 17 from 15, and where and how should I use the bruiser? The weapon has concussion or else I recycle it.

I use one bruisers in TG raiding. mostly to stun the strongest opponent until I can finish off the rest.
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @jimmorrison369 your thoughts on an ideal bruiser. As in, what traits would u prefer them to have?
    Alive!
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,010
    T_12 said:

what traits would u prefer them to have?

In general. (Always this)
    Retaliate, iron skin and luck.

In outpost offence.
    Dodge and bullet-dodge

In outpost defence.
    Dodge and bullet-dodge. (but there is an argument to be made about increased criticals and destructive, if you can bruise your opponent it will annoy your opponent, maybe forcing him to stop early to prevent hospital.)

I would like most:
    Retaliate, iron skin, luck, dodge and bullet dodge.

I can imagine some other situational combinations.
    But iron skin and retaliate will always be a part of it.

And you?
    T_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @jimmorrison369 Iron skin, Retaliation, Strong, Lucky and Dodge
    Alive!
    jimmorrison369jamminAnarchi