Update 2.4 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    SCBMA said:

@Shteevie

Four walkers in the outpost is a bug that creates an unfair advantage that has been affecting Outpost leaderboard standings for months. Why was this not given any priority for fixing?

For what it's worth, he stated earlier that it had been given priority and was originally expected to be in this update, but it didn't make the cut due to time constraints. With the mid season premier this weekend, it's pretty clear that they had a hard deadline of this week to roll out 2.4.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Invader
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @snafu Not had such "luck" with silver/gold ticket, but several times recieved same "reward" from those(lvl19/20 rare piece). I wont mind slight gold crates reduction if there will be only epic/leg pieces.
    And going for pink stars have bigger sence then ever, as with increased RSL for normal gear scavenges, you get same equip lvls as from hard ones...
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited February 2017
    Thanks NG for the 1 min gas refill as a bonus which came along with this update.
    Did you do that to avoid many threads and posts about the update by keeping the player busy with the game????? :DB) (just kidding)
    JackBauer1RisSCBMAkryptonix
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 158
    So, this clearly shows, that the chances are now higher to get some better loot :smile: this is a hard scavange mission on rsl 23, player lvl58
    But this also shows that the probability to get some rare stuff from a gold card is still there.
    gespuer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    It looks like the Reckonin "missing flames issue" has been fixed.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    In the 10 call I did receive 10 survivor token several times. Wasn't it only 8 before the update?! Thanks, NG for that increase.
    pre update my lvl 20 hunter with lvl 23 equipment could easily blast away lvl 23 walker. post update they often leave lvl 23 walker alive with a rest of approx 10 health. No thanks for that nerf. :/
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 602
    edited February 2017
    I am still getting tomatoes as guild gifts for my maxed camp :( , has happened twice @Shteevie @Teeceezy and I have full supplies for days.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,851
    @Steeboon are you at max level?
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @gespuer
    No values for damage or HP were changed in 2.4. Nor were any combat traits changed. I think you have some randmoness to thank for a run of low-damage shots.

@Steeboon
    Guild gifts that were purchased before 2.4 would not have benefitted from the changes to the loot tables. New gifts should be affected as described.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    gespuer
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 602
    edited February 2017
    @zbot yes I am, support just got back to me. Same as Shteevie mentioned, Guild gifts received prior to the latest update may still contain tomatoes.
    I have specially refrained from opening them to avoid getting tomatoes but alas :(
  • kampionkampion Member Posts: 76
    Bug?

Wie viele Beisser hast du getötet? Und wie viele Menschen hast du getötet?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    kampion said:

Bug?

Known issue that we hope to have fixed soon. @kampion
    kampiontomducat21
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134

@kampion this is what that page is supposed to say
    kampiontomducat21
  • Biraju_MAVERICKSBiraju_MAVERICKS Member Posts: 596
    Im still getting a "cooldown" from completing a round.
  • michellekelly10michellekelly10 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2017
    I am still on the fence about the new update! Only 3 stars at a time and No more extra stars!! But the rewards seem better!! And I love the hero tokens! We will see!! Still would like to be able to trade equipment with members of the same guild!!!!
    Rick_ZK
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @Biraju_MAVERICKS you will get a 60 minute cool down if you complete 3 rounds in 90 minutes
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Biraju_MAVERICKS
  • PiterluisPiterluis Member Posts: 27
    Hi everybody...

Uhmmm... My Guild is quite excited about new Challenge system. Everybody is liking it! Thanks a lot for it, and conngrats for the great job. Could somebody help me with a couple of doubts?

1. I complete the round in a certain level, let's say 16, and I get three stars per mission and after it, the 16 stars because the round bonus. If I preffer to stay on level 16 and repeat each mission, I guess there are no additional received stars as I am finishing each mission, but... Do I get the 16 stars for the round bonus when I finish the six missions again?
    2. I think there are rewards inside a Guild depending of the position everybody reachs from P1 to P10 or something like that. Is there info about this? Which is the minimum number of member the Guild has to have in order its members can have access to those Guild rewards?

Thanks in advance!
    Member of Spanish Rage Guild. Playing since early 2016.
  • Biraju_MAVERICKSBiraju_MAVERICKS Member Posts: 596
    > @michellekelly10 said:
    > I am still on the fence about the new update! Only 3 stars at a time and No more extra stars!! But the rewards seem better!! And I love the hero tokens! We will see!! Still would like to be able to trade equipment with members of the same guild!!!!

There are bonus stars, given you complete a round, based on the difficulty level.
    I pass 3 rounds so got 14+15+16=45 bonus stars :)
    michellekelly10
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    edited February 2017
    @Piterluis once you get 3 stars in all the missions you have to advance to get the bonus stars. You can stay back and replay the missions but no further stars will be rewarded for playing those missions over.

The rewards inside the guild for position didn't make it into this update.
    PiterluisSteeboon
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,131
    edited February 2017
    I'm liking the new challenge so far, but I'm a little concerned about TG. I started at RSL 14, and earned 400 TG for completing that level. Then I earned 425 for completing RSL 15. I will get 450 for completing RSL 16... see the trend? In the previous system, I earned 400 TG at a very low RSL.

Does anyone have a list of all of the TG rewards so we can see if they are higher or lower than in the previous system?

And.... just as I posted this, I found one in this thread!

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22538/what-to-expect-when-youre-expecting#latest
  • michellekelly10michellekelly10 Member Posts: 4

> @michellekelly10 said:

> I am still on the fence about the new update! Only 3 stars at a time and No more extra stars!! But the rewards seem better!! And I love the hero tokens! We will see!! Still would like to be able to trade equipment with members of the same guild!!!!

There are bonus stars, given you complete a round, based on the difficulty level.

I pass 3 rounds so got 14+15+16=45 bonus stars :)

I see that now but I miss the extra star for the quests.
    Biraju_MAVERICKS

@TransmuteJun don't forget you also get TG's from some guild milestones also, not just from completing rounds. All in all equals to more TG's

Yes, from DLich's table (posted in the other thread) this appears to be the case.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Again: Challenges are NOT going to be nearly as lucrative a source of TG in this version (per gas). If you use the Booster, you'll probably earn more. The Guild Rewards will only add up to maybe ~2000+ TG over the course of the week, maybe 2500 for competitive guilds.

@TransmuteJun I think it's time to throw yourself into the Outpost ;) Seems like it'll solve a lot of your problems re: Influence etc...
    quitJOSHinNataNxy
  • PiterluisPiterluis Member Posts: 27
    Tanks a lot @Cherokee_Rose ! :smile:
    Member of Spanish Rage Guild. Playing since early 2016.
    Cherokee_Rose

Again: Challenges are NOT going to be nearly as lucrative a source of TG in this version (per gas). If you use the Booster, you'll probably earn more. The Guild Rewards will only add up to maybe ~2000+ TG over the course of the week, maybe 2500 for competitive guilds.

@TransmuteJun I think it's time to throw yourself into the Outpost ;) Seems like it'll solve a lot of your problems re: Influence etc...

No. I will never do Outposts unless they institute a way to allow me to delete my outpost, which is something I doubt will happen.

However, according to DLich's tables, it looks like I will be earning about the same amount of TG from this new system if I go as far as I did in the old system (roughly RSL 23). Any guild TG will be on top of that. So I am happy.

The only thing that makes me unhappy right now are influence requirements to spend my tomatoes. Oh, and token dilution, but I'm waiting to see if the new token crakes really help with that or not.
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    @TransmuteJun
    Not enjoying the whole game out of fear of what may or may not even happen in the future (losing tg when you get raided) seems foolish to me. Just saying. Especially when @Shteevie said they won't be bring that back if he has any say on it.