Adventures in Ban Week

As many players count down the last hours of the inaugural NG Ban, I'd like to hear some of the fun things other banned players were able to accomplish with the sudden copious amount of free time bestowed upon them. all stories welcome!
SCBMADLichWalkerballzTripoddhusagar1RisDoTakIvoGeneral_PainDanofthedeadGovernatorInvaderBiraju_MAVERICKScapibaraJadenMaverick1969

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Poppa Trump is not amused !!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    SCBMAcapibaraDoTakJaden
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    @blynknz Very little chance of 5* survivors unless you spend £££s. I don't and have amassed one in a whole year!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    capibaraWalkerballzSabrina
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @Neil_J, yeah thats the type of game it is. Its the type of game I used to play before this, but that doesn't stop you from playing and competing.
    Walkerballz
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    So what did people actually get banned for!?
    capibaraWalkerballz
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    People knowingly only have 4 walkers due to NG's bug and are scamming their way up the leaderboards. Definitely taking advantage of the exploit NG created.
    Shut_UpDLichbsgper4atrainofficial
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2017
    @blynknz You missed out on about 10,000 TG just from production. Other things you missed out on was about 3 million in food production unless you were maxed, TG and phones earned from the challenge and a bunch of other stuff. So if you only did it for 30 stars you got the same punishment as some one who did it during multiple challenges. Not very fair that the punishment was the same across the board.
    SCBMAblynknzJayZSgtSalami
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @SCBMA I never thought of it that was. Players that only have 4 walkers as defenders get an advantage that other players don't since their opponents can't charge their guys.

Even if the minimum was 6 you could have 2 assaults and both get charged while your third survivor is the one opening the gate.

And since they are winning defenses due to this glitch there's no incentive to add more walkers and have a higher chance of winning defense which gives influence.

This would be an exploitation of sorts although maybe not deliberate and certainly not something a player caused.

The infuence ranks actually give a reward every 2 weeks. This should be something that should be corrected right away.

Ok sorry for going off topic. I guess when players are temporarily banned for a week they read the terms of service and analyze the game.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SCBMAblynknzcapibara
    @DLich
    Exactly. Every week there are more and more of them on the leaderboards. Pretty soon they will occupy it entirely because the rest of us are fed up with this nonsense. We were assured it would be fixed in the next update. Well here we are, not fixed.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I don't think the 4 walkers in Outpost glitch is as big a deal as others seem to. My main raiding team consists of scout, shooter and bruiser, in part because they only take 2 kills to charge. Even with just 4 walkers I can charge 2 of 3 attackers, and with gear that has the chance of extra charge point on kill I can sometimes get all 3 charged up.

I agree it's lame the glitch continues to exist, but it doesn't inhibit me from winning Outposts.

Honestly, I'm not sure how many walkers appear in my OP when defending. If someone raids me and wants to share, I'm all ears. I've upgraded walkers but never added any, so it's possible there are 4 there instead of 6. I don't intend to make it harder for attackers, but I'm not inclined to spend my TG to add more simply because NG cant get their fix to work.
    JayZggbatsjammin
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Am I right, that this topic is for people beeing banned due to cheating/using exploits?

Get alive...I got a shitstorm for playing a farming mission by auto-clicking...which I could have done by my fingers...but in longer time ;)
    DLichSCBMA
    @Mabiki
    If you compete on the leaderboards you will understand that it is a very big issue.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @SCBMA

I'll take your word for it. I'm just saying it doesn't have a big impact on me personally. I play in 5000-tier for the higher tg reward but don't chase the leaderboards.
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @SCBMA
    Love that you keep posting abt this in very thread.
    I could care less abt a leaderboard but it's still a major issue for me. I shouldn't be penalized w hospital time or even worst, loss of influence bc I can only charge one of my guys before having to fight. Don't even get me started on jerks who block tg.
    Keep the fight alive!
    SCBMA
    edited February 2017
    null
    Invader said:

Am I right, that this topic is for people beeing banned due to cheating/using exploits?

Get alive...I got a shitstorm for playing a farming mission by auto-clicking...which I could have done by my fingers...but in longer time ;)

No, you are wrong, You should be perma banned for using an auto-clicker, you low life cheat.

(Just in case, j/k)
    SCBMAWalkerballzStarkhorn
    @Teeceezy, @Shteevie, @zbot
    its currently 8th Feb and we are still banned. Any word on when this is being lifted?