What to expect when you're expecting ©

We're all curious of what type of stars we should expect to see. Many think that since we start at a higher RSL that we will get less stars. But that is not the case :)

I have created these spreadsheets as a way to ensure everyone gets the stars they expect. The stars are tallied as "after round" so once you complete the first round on RSL 14 for example you would have earned 18 + 14 = 32 etc.

This first one shows compared to what RSL you started at how many stars you should expect to earn if you have "perfect rounds". Of course not everyone will get 18 stars every round especially at the later stages but it's a good guide to use to see where you should fall.

The second one starts at RSL 1 and goes all the way to RSL 15. On RSL 1 the chart is completed all the way to what a RSL 1 starting point would expect with perfect rounds going all the way to 1,000 stars on a challenge. I then used that as my starting point and each additional RSL I added an additional round up until the point someone would complete RSL 26. At that point I went all the way down to RSL 30.

This chart isn't meant to suggest an RSL 1 can't make more than 1,000 stars etc, it's just highly unlikely a RSL 1 will make beyond that (if even close to that) so I felt it wasn't worth continuing the progress bar.

You'll also notice the color change that matches the first spreadsheet. Those are the 10 round, 20 round, 30 round markers seen on a greater scale.

The devs put much effort into this rework, I hope the players have as much fun as I had testing it.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
Bill_ZRTDeanTWDszgerg77JayZSCBMAjimmorrison369JackBauerTeeceezy[Deleted User]InspTurbinesRedEye52kryptonixMaD VapoRJapes87DeadBeatSPC_TORRESGarretRandy78CarlyTransmuteJunJadenGindymostlyharmless1RisDoTakMadicapibarablynknzAmigapapajon81CarolewifaeJaslow75zbotLadyDixonantbooshsligoemFacooAeshur005GladiCRUSHKillersZyoyosakiSmittySpivey3TheLostOnesl2wannabePain WalkerTatdJdmpradiTHCross

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Those are enormous amounts of stars compared to the previous set-up.
    DLich
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Only downside is totally is now an even less effective means of farming TG, but hey, that's what OP is for!
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    @JayZ I used the numbers based on 14 to categorize 15 in case there's ever a council upgrade so players can see how it might affect them being on a higher RSL. :)

JayZ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @DLich Gotcha - thanks for confirming and clarifying!

I know that at one point, there had been discussions on having pink stars affect the starting RSL, but I remembered reading that they ditched that idea and people with 4 pink stars would start at the same RSL as those with none - which I think is the right way to go about it.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DLichant
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Great List @DLich , could you add the milestones when and what rewards are given ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DLich
    @JackBauer I have the data somewhere. I will put one together tomorrow once players have had a chance to go later in the rounds to see themselves.

1Ris
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    You number crunchers amaze me! Thanks for all the hardwork @DLich! My guildies and I were discussing what the new minimum should be! This will be a great help for us! Again thanks!
    DLichJadenpapajon81
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    You da man @DLich that's brilliant!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    mostlyharmlesspapajon81THCross
  • Javi952Javi952 Member Posts: 22
    twins?
    Walkerballzpapajon81l2wannabeTHCross
    @DLich NICE!! Makes sense to me, and star count will go WAY UP!

Do you (or anyone) happen to have a chart for a) GAS for each RSL/Round (I know that RSL 14/Round 1 & RSL 15/Round 2 are both 4 gas missions) and b) stars earned vs. reward structure? I'm most interested in Phone Guild rewards and Token Reward crate milestones...
    Walkerballz
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Multiply your old guild minimum by 2.5.
    DLichWalkerballz
    Here is a quick look at phones.

In beta we tested with guilds of 7 so I'm unsure of all the higher tier rewards and thresholds.

As you can see at guild 4980 (which is an average of stars of 249 per player in a guild of 20) we will have accumulated 20 radio's. Based on the old system the guild would have needed to reach the 5280 threshold to achieve the same amount (and would only receive radio's) of 20 radio's. There is also intermingled TG rewards so don't fret about recieving TG's as guild rewards; you're earning similar phones and more TG's

Walkerballzsligoem
    edited February 2017
    Super thanks!! Sounds like with the new numbers, our guild will just about hit the 3380 5-phone reward, for a total of 15 phones per Challenge (3 more than in 1.0). That is assuming we retain the 16 players we have and that people play roughly as much as they had been...if not more??

Do you have a similar chart for Individual Rewards?
    DLichWalkerballz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    Thank you for the TG table, @Dlich!

Do you have the numbers for the guild rewards as well?
    DLichWalkerballz
    @TransmuteJun I will get that one momentarily :)

WalkerballzTransmuteJunpapajon81
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,171
    DLich said:

@TransmuteJun I will get that one momentarily :)

Thank you!
    Walkerballz
  • Nick19Nick19 Member Posts: 3
    Awesome Thanks!
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    Many thanks @DLich !
    DLich
    I'm hearing word that starting at RSL 10 has RSL 13 start on a triple round.

I used the formula for RSL 14 and RSL 15 and carried it across the board (( meaning it was assumed regardless of your starting RSL that every player played 5 single rounds before the triple rounds start ))

If a player starts on RSL 10 they play 3 single rounds before it goes to triple rounds.

If any lower level players (those that start any RSL below 14) please comment in this thread when you see triple rounds (maybe include a screen shot if you can) so I can update the spreadsheet as necessary.

• jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    I started at rsl 12....and rsl 16 was 1st triple round
This discussion has been closed.