What's the best way to complete quest mission - no walkers dying

In the past, I always deleted this mission in favor of one that would give me bonus stars on the challenge
Except when the outpost exploit existing and you could complete this mission really easy :)
I completed the outpost exploit several times before it was removed

Ok, so now that quest give no bonus stars, I would not mind getting the 30 gold
Anyone have any favorite methods of completing this quest?
zeeblack

Comments

• sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    edited February 2017
    Try Season 7 Mission X (deleted as there are better recommendations below).
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    edited February 2017
    I use season 7 mission 6 (Tara)
    Just run to the exit.
    On easy. The walkers can't really damage you.
    JayZsligoembigbeanozeeblack
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited February 2017
    With some scouts so you can git-r-done quick?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    You can't choose what survivor you use when you replay Tara's mission (outside of trial resets). If you play the "Easy" mode, it should be easy because you'll have a level 10 Tara running away from level 3-4 walkers.
    David_H79p_herianbigbeano
    Just tried matress madness.
    The scout retaliated and killed a walker
    No good
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    6 is easier, thx H79.
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    Or Tara's episode 6 mission Beach Life
    1Risp_herian
    Ok, Beach life worked and it was super easy

Thanks for the suggestion
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    sligoem said:

Try Season 7 Mission X (deleted as there are better recommendations below).

Two of the survivors there have retaliate. Makes it a bit difficult.

I've had success on a raid where there aren't many survivors outside the gate and the crate is position so you can grab and run. Difficult to find, though.

Beach life was super easy to complete the quest and get the 30 gold
    Dale
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    Glad Beach Life didn't get deleted with new Season 7 Missions! It is also good way to farm phones. :wink:
    DoTak
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68

Glad Beach Life didn't get deleted with new Season 7 Missions! It is also good way to farm phones. :wink:

@Governator - hmm ok, I would be very interested to hear how?
    edited February 2017
    @Starkhorn
    Just quickly complete it for 1 gas and then open the crates
    Governator
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited February 2017
    @Starkhorn
    There aren't any more phones in the mission, it's the same chances of finding anywhere else. But if you do Tara on easy, it's fast and cheap. On a tank of gas, you can see 25-30 crate screens, so minimum 75 opened chests. If you do scavenges, it's 4 missions, minimum 12 opened chests.

Of course, the downsides are, it's highly repetitious, you get zero kill XP, and if you don't get phones, gas or gold, the rewards are crap
    Governator
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    Oh ok - I thought I was missing something else, i.e. a guaranteed way to get phones out of the beach life mission
    It's a must do for me when they have the increased radios event
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 211
    @David_H79 Thanks for the recommendation for Season 7 mission 6, Beach Life, for clearing the "kill no walkers" quest. Before, I was using a raid with low walker level but usually missed out because I forgot to switch out my retaliate survivors with no retaliate skill. This got to be difficult since almost all of my melee survivors now have retaliate. This made it simple. On a side note, it also allowed me to clear the "Use all shooter team" quest too.
    David_H79
    Yes, now that quests don't mean anything for challenges, I'd rather complete them quickly rather than go on 3 scavenge missions. You can also use Michonne's easy mission to do the warrior quest, and Daryl's radio mission for Use Hunter Team, but then, it's pretty easy finding real missions you can do with 3 hunters

Now we need a season 7 mission that uses a single bruiser
    Jaden
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    You can use these missions too for the quest play story missions. This brings you 30 Gold too. :)
    DoTakjimmorrison369JayZ
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    Beach Life is great for me while I'm at work. I'll do 4 Tara runs every hour or so and use the video ads to unlock the extra crates. It takes longer to let the ads run than do the missions. But, I'm done in about 5 minutes. Then, back to work. :wink:
    David_H79
    It's funny because the quests I hated getting and always trashed are now the ones I covet. Take No Injury 30g, Avoid Struggle 10g, etc
    David_H79 said:

You can use these missions too for the quest play story missions. This brings you 30 Gold too. :)

Yeah, but beach life only cost one gas and it's over in less than 1 minute and there's your 30 gold :)
    I have not played a story mission in several months
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    EL34xyz said:

Yeah, but beach life only cost one gas and it's over in less than 1 minute and there's your 30 gold :)
    I have not played a story mission in several months

I think that's what @David_H79 meant - the S7 missions count as story missions so you can use them to finish that quest.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    David_H79
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 584
    A Savior only mission.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Unfortunately, I believe there's only one mission without any walkers - Manor House in the Hilltop challenge. Could be wrong
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I'm using all Season 7 Missions now for doing the all quests. Remember: even if there is only 1 survivor it still counts as "team". So it also works for use 3 scouts, 3 hunter, 3 bruiser, melee etc....
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities