Outpost: shoot at defenders before opening gate is not fixed

JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,054
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports
According to the notes "Some outpost maps were adjusted and should no longer allow the attacker to attack the defending survivors before the gate is opened." - well, that seems not to be (entirely) fixed. @Teeceezy

It was Negan so Daryl had to kill him, of course. (I didn't go for the others, though, as I was on a TG run anyways. ;) )

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
MovadoSCBMAzosonPutchucoNataNxy

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    That's a beautiful screenshot sequence. Nice capture.

And yet, people are still foolish enough to use "Quarry" map which is the epitome of multiple outpost bugs beyond just that. But it'll just go in NG's laundry-list of "to-do" chores for later. I no longer bother reporting any outpost bugs anymore to them.
    SCBMAJackBauer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,054
    Thanks. ;)

Normally I don't report outpost bugs (or most other bugs), either.... But... I think I had to post that just because I had a free shot (or three or four or something) at Negan. So satisfying. :p
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I stopped using quarry top because all the doors on that map are broken like this. The way they are broken makes it so that the 'best' survivor layouts are useless since one of the spots is always visible through the gate.
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    Any other map has same issue?

I never saw this btw.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    edited February 2017
    @Aniel only the Quarry maps are affected. But it also depends on the position of your defenders, not all positions are vulnerable. Play more outposts to find out ;)