All guild members not in guild anymore

Garrett_NecGarrett_Nec Member Posts: 29
So I logged in this morning, and find I am not in our Necropolis (328608 all time stars) guild anymore. I jump into Line app to check guild chat, and everyone else is out too........and our Leader has quite Line. The guild still shows in game search.....with one member (Leader?).

Another elder messaged the leader on facebook to try to find out what's going on, and he says " one of our members got us banned".

Does this even make sense? It doesn't to me.....something seems off. If a guild actually got banned, would it still show up in search? All our members still can log into the game too.

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Seems if you can log in you are not banned as it seems people who got banned could not log into the game
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Movado
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    There may be more to the story of which we're not aware, but based on the limited explanation you provided, the simplest answer is: your leader booted everyone from guild and is the sole remaining member. If you can all log-in, then you aren't banned from game....but perhaps "banned" from guild, since that term can have different connotations. Not saying this is what happened, as I don't know the circumstances, but it does provide explanation based on what you've stated, and the leader having quit your Line chat. Either way, rough turn of events. I wish you all more than luck
    Walkerballz
  • Garrett_NecGarrett_Nec Member Posts: 29
    yea, that's me gut feeling, but not wanting to jump to conclusions I figured I'd post here....and maybe some people had more info on bans. Wasn't sure if Next could ban members from the guild, but at the same time not the game. I sent a message to Next....hoping to get some clarity here.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    Said leader proceeded to post on Facebook that I was the reason for getting the guild banned. Provided no explanation and when another member commented on it he ignored the message.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited February 2017
    Did maybe a couple of your players get banned, so your leader decided to kick everyone.
    Alternatively, another elder went and did it all, and your leader thought it was NG
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    All elders are accounted for and we're just as confused as everyone else. But he made a post singling me out saying I got us banned, but that is news to me.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited February 2017
    You can get into the game I don't see how you are banned, agreed with @Movado prolly just banned from the old guild
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    This is bizarro

I'm bookmarking this thread
    crambert_nec