NG, pls remove the 'low-lvl survivor' loophole

Comments

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @JVC_TWD -- perhaps you should reread my comment that you completely misinterpreted.
    WeekOneAndrius
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    JVC_TWD said:

@OneLessTitan lls is smart and efficient so how do you find it dumb? You're using lls to save gold. It's plain and simple lol

He said it is dumb from a gameplay logic perspective.

Meaning
    - it is better to not upgrade survivors (and some buildings)
    - lower level survivors are better than high level.
    - LLS heal quicker than a HLS. Surely HLS should have the benefit of healing quicker.

It's not logically for game play.
    BalubanAndriusWeekOne
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    edited February 2017

How about, instead of arguing, everyone here bands together to get the Hospital/Healing time logic fixed? It's beyond dumb that as my Survivors get better, they take longer to heal. And since NG has turned this game into getting a few top notch survivors instead of a gazillion Legendary Survivors, the hospital time is bottleneck in reaching your potential in Challenges.

From a pure $$ perspective, NG has to want to fix this. The people using the LLS strategy are the top spenders, and NG is losing $$ from all the lost gold saved from this strategy.

Personally, the LLS strategy is something I'd never do and find it dumb (from a gameplay logic perspective, not dumb for the people who use it). But I'm also not super competitive and have spent less on the game over it's entirety than most people that use this strategy spend in a week on gas and gold for healing.

(I know, I like to repeat myself). One way is to set the hospital healing times at Player Level not survivor level.

So for a Player Level 58, an injured level 10 survivor would take just as long as a Level 20.

That would change the usefulness of LLS, and probably promote a larger survivor group.
    AndriusCherokee_Rose
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 584
    edited February 2017
    zbot said:

Ok threads been cleaned, keep on topic, no personal attacks, and keep things civil.

Dont make me come back here again.

Thanks for the comments.

LOL! Yes Dad... I'm 54 and I don't think I ever talked to my daughters like this. Just ban the lot and be done w/ it.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    wrinkled_bag
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    I got a great idea how about the best star getters get together from the top guilds and start a new guild together and utilize the lls and challenge dtp since the current guilds can't even get close
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    SebiDonCoquiwalker_say_what
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Can somebody post a video doing LLS on the Road Runner Map ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    KaLi_wendy_Governator
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,060
    Oh my.. Oh my.. =/
  • Jester_CGFJester_CGF Member Posts: 84
    If I were playing Everquest or WoW....and took a Level 5 Character and found some way of killing an endgame mob (AND get the loot/rewards) becuz I equipped a Leet Sword of Asskicking - I guarantee that would be fixed in a matter of hours. Previous gameplay experience in a multitude of other games is what leads me to look at this as an exploit.

It has nothing to do with Leaderboards, or jealousy (I can technically still get LLS if I wanted to since I'm only Level 44). It's simply a matter of Risk vs Reward for me.

"Individually, we are but drops of water in the ocean. But together, we are the ocean!"
    PutchucoNecroboogieWeekOne
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,261
    edited February 2017
    This very unfair. Everyone keeps saying that a LLS can beat a level 30 and get me high stars. I am wasting lots of gold trying to beat this level. Might go broke if I keep this up. Well, I have these three guys that are level 8/9 that I dont have xp to level up to 20. Got them in a radio call. I can't beat all the tanks with them. Why? I got 4 more to kill. How in the world can I make this work. Maybe that new Rufus gun will help. This is unfair. Why can't all my fighters beat up to level 30. Let alone these level 25-26 tanks. How do I get past this level. Is it possible with a maxed level 20 all ten stars pink??? I don't have the money to afford such a fighter, let alone 3 of them. Can we nerf the tanks and allow them to not have such high HP and can we at least stub them with assault and bruiser. This is so unfair.
    SCBMA
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Love those survivor names @avelardez ...
    avelardezJVC_TWD
    Where's a LLS when I need one??? This is unreal. Anyone know a tactic on how to win level 26? Costing me a fortune on gold. 25-75 gold bars. Am I just not that good at this game. I must suck since I can't beat this level. How can I LLS this like I read about.

Of course they can't hit my green health guy when I put him in front of the dang Walker. Goes after my hurt guy to kill me. Sound like some IT issues. This is completely unfair. I need help.
    ArtisansKaLiSCBMA
    Ok, LLS don't work well. Might be scraping them for tokens since they are garbage. Just called out my tank busters. These guys destroy all level 30 tanks. What ever you put in their path they kill. Rick Grimes got nothing on them.
    > @avelardez said:
    > Where's a LLS when I need one??? This is unreal. Anyone know a tactic on how to win level 26? Costing me a fortune on gold. 25-75 gold bars. Am I just not that good at this game. I must suck since I can't beat this level. How can I LLS this like I read about.
    >
    > Of course they can't hit my green health guy when I put him in front of the dang Walker. Goes after my hurt guy to kill me. Sound like some IT issues. This is completely unfair. I need help.

Dude... u don't need help. You need more gold... tons of it. Go to Costco and buy the iTunes card bundles... $85 for $100 worth of cards. But be warned... u never know what's gonna be nerfed next.

Signed,
    An ex-competitive now F2P player
    :expressionless:
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    avelardezJVC_TWDGovernator
    > @Captainslayer said:
    > I got a great idea how about the best star getters get together from the top guilds and start a new guild together and utilize the lls and challenge dtp since the current guilds can't even get close

LOL! I can hear DTP singing Can't Touch This in the background... too funny.
    JVC_TWDjavajnkie
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195

If I were playing Everquest or WoW....and took a Level 5 Character and found some way of killing an endgame mob (AND get the loot/rewards) becuz I equipped a Leet Sword of Asskicking - I guarantee that would be fixed in a matter of hours. Previous gameplay experience in a multitude of other games is what leads me to look at this as an exploit.

+1
    Necroboogiejester
    @DonCoqui
    Never thought of that Costco deal. Don't shop there but that's sounds like a good deal. Extra $15 in extra gold and I need it too. Next month will have to look into it. Thanks.
    DonCoqui
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Sounds good, @Shteevie , thx for the insights.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    > @TheLostOnes said:
    > I wish NG used its resources to create new content instead of fixing tiny, tiny problems like this one.

New content creation is always on-going parallel to fixing bugs & issues - it's not one or the other.
    TheLostOnesWeekOne
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    edited February 2017
    > @DonCoqui said:
    > Ok threads been cleaned, keep on topic, no personal attacks, and keep things civil.
    >
    >
    >
    > Dont make me come back here again.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks for the comments.
    >
    > LOL! Yes Dad... I'm 54 and I don't think I ever talked to my daughters like this. Just ban the lot and be done w/ it.

Wow, you're 54? :neutral: Long time no see, when are you joining me and nicky? Btw, how was your hike?
    DonCoqui
  • DanofthedeadDanofthedead Member Posts: 60
    Yeah Yeah Yeah

[¬O-o]¬
    SCBMAJaden1Ris
    No matter the updates, the changes, the complaints, the LLS, or what ever is the new flavor for NML. Many still will have problems reaching these upper tiers in the game.
    JulialiciousSebiJVC_TWD
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    > @avelardez said:
    > No matter the updates, the changes, the complaints, the LLS, or what ever is the new flavor for NML. Many still will have problems reaching these upper tiers in the game.

Wow, that's slot of 1 starring right there. Wrestle much?
    WeekOne
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie Thanks for the insight! I'm fairly indifferent to this issue, but you did mention some progress on 2.5. Any hints on a rough release week? Presumably not this month, but...? Any ballpark idea would be cool!
This discussion has been closed.