NG, pls remove the 'low-lvl survivor' loophole

Comments

• AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    Well said @Speeds
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    SekushiNCDawgFanJulialiciousJapes87
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    > @Andrius said:
    > > @Speeds said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't think It's about envy, rather because It's not logic at all. It's like sending in flyweight fighter to fight a heavyweight. How do you think that would end?
    >
    > I beg the different. Strategy and thinking can outweigh the heavyweight! it is a strategy and tactical game no?

So you would say Mayweather would have had a chance against prime Tyson? It is a tactical game but there are limits.
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    > @Jaden said:
    > So you would say Mayweather would have had a chance against prime Tyson? It is a tactical game but there are limits.
    >
    > Ever heard of that guy David? First LLS to ever be mentioned, I suppose...

Yes Jaden, I've read the bible.
    Andrius
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 385
    I guess NG could somehow limit retrying maps.. for example one retry could be done immediately but with next retries you must wait one hour at each time.
    JulialiciousSebiJVC_TWDMarcus6253walker_say_what
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited February 2017
    Seems like you sure need LLS to 1 star all these lvl 26.4!

Wrestling did help in some situations at a high cost and long wait times in the hospitol , but that was not the only thing needed to pull through all of these maps.

Therefore, once/if wrestling is nerfed, whats the point of even pushing so far when there will just be a roadblock that will just lead to a grumesome death at a high hospitol cost

At least right now we have the opportunity to push through and possibly get that 1 star.

Just hope there will be a counterbalance to the wrestling nerf that will add more strategic gameplay like interrupt did.
    JulialiciousSekushi
This discussion has been closed.