Which pistol to upgrade for upcoming challenge?

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
I have a few pistols to upgrade and I got into the trait theories a bit deeper last challenge, I like to benefit some more this time.

I guess some more traits are helpful for "The heavies". I´m counting on interupt and the grid expansion, but piercing may be useful too and the extra charge is very handy on knifes so far.

What would be your choice?

KaLi

Comments

• VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I think I would go with bottom right.
    InvaderKaLiJackBauer
  • Alin109Alin109 Member Posts: 28
    Bottom right
    KaLiJackBauer
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited February 2017
    @Invader

Waste of xp if you do bottom right as interrupt +piercing is still hard to hit on a shooter especially with no range so if you plan to take that in higher level missions; expect more causalities.

I experimented one with those similar traits combo. Mine has silver range, golden piercing, golden interrupt.

Let's say it sits in my workshop now as interrupt + piercing combo does not hit as much as you would like.

I would say hold off until you get better traits for the gun.
    Invader
    edited February 2017
    @szgerg77 then wouldn't be just do top left if interrupt will be useless?

I agree that golden range and charge is two very useful and desireable traits.

All I can say is be patient and maybe you might be lucky and score a better one ^_^
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    @KaLi I didn't think "none of the above" was an option ... but I agree with you. I like to get Range, Lethal + Piercing on my guns if I can help it. Or Critical.
    edited February 2017
    @Invader yeah i hate silencer myself as the one i got upgraded is also sitting in the workshop collecting dust

Check my gun collection below for some motivation.. I had many bad trait ones and its just a waste on some of the upgraded ones i did

I always seem to find a better gun once i fully upgraded the other one to 23 LoL

Sorry to put so much input into your thread as I was just looking for you to save those hard earn xp

Good luck!
    Invader
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,253
    I suggest bottom right one to be used on fighters with them least desired traits. Can work wonders. Just saying. These are guns from my armory that help me reach RSL 30 in the past and currently RSL 28.
    KaLiInvaderLoewe1968