Unable to save, due to an existing save

lvl 31
IGN: Outerspaceguts
guild: TWD Enthusiast

I lost my game a long time ago, and that's fine I get that shit happens, though now I'm unable to save on my google play account because of some old save I can not delete. When I clear my data and I try to save with my new progress I'm opted to download a level 3 save. I can not overwrite this data because of the level 3 save, and I can't back up my current data because I'm only allowed one save. This is a huge cluster fuck that's been drudging on for 3 hours now and I've had it. I wouldn't mind starting over IF i HADN'T INVESTED TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS a second time. But that's not an option, I will not start over again.

I'm in limbo, I'm not going to play because if anything happens (Like it's happened twice before, so I'm counting on it to happen again) I have no save backup. The real issue is not being able to overwrite my save, or when prompting me to overwrite my save I'm immediately taken back to a popup reading

"Restore existing game?
level 3
Do you want to load this game?
No or Yes"

Obviously I'm going to say "No"

"A new game won't be saved because it is only possible to have one game per Google Account. Check the settings for help"

"Back or Yes"

and that's it, no options of how solve this no redirects nothing.. I just want to be able to save my current progress as is. I've tried resetting everything from inside google, but no avail. Why continue to play if you're just going to start over?
ladyfarleigh13

Comments

• outerspacegutsouterspaceguts Member Posts: 3
    I've so far received two automatic replies asking me to send an in game message and an email, the email was met with ANOTHER automated response.. lol(I laugh because I'm going crazy). First of all the instructions are unclear how to do so, when I follow each step there is no "Contact us" option in game. In the upper right hand corner where it's 'supposed' to be is a magnifying glass for searching. Secondly I thought it was made clear that I do not want to restore my old game, I want to overwrite the old save with my current save. Lastly if I receive another automated reply asking me to go somewhere to talk to someone who doesn't actually exist I'm going to kick off, this whole thing is really winding me up.
    ladyfarleigh13
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @outerspaceguts , there's no reason to start over. I've had the same issue and I did click yes and lost my game but support was able to restore it.

please send support the following information:

Current game:
    Player name:
    Player level:
    Guild name (if any):

Lost game (old save game):
    Player name:
    Player level:
    Guild name (if any):

They can initiate something similar to recovering lost game and get the correct save game linked to your google play account.
    outerspacegutsladyfarleigh13T_12
  • outerspacegutsouterspaceguts Member Posts: 3
    Imagine that, my in depth message was met with an automated reply. what a joke. Am I to understand you're unavailable to provide assistance? Because from the only human encounter I've had yet is you pointing me in the next direction, each has been loop holes telling me to send an email, open a ticket, send support. Four automated messages I've been put off. Nothing but inconveniences at my expense.

It's my own fault for putting stock in to a freemium mobile game.
    ladyfarleigh13
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @outerspaceguts let me know what the message says usually it's to request additional information.