How do the Second Chance videos for post Mission treasure boxes work now?

I recall seeing on these boards that the videos for Treasure boxes have been brought back in-house, or something like that.

Now I'm trying to figure out exactly how they work.

For instance, it used to be if you didn't use them when they came up you lost them. Now it appears that you could choose not to use them and they will still be there the next time, for example if you don't have any silver or gold treasure you can wait for the next mission to see if then come up. Is that correct?

Also I believe it was confirmed that at one point the radio tower videos were connected to the post Mission videos, but then they were decoupled so they didn't have anything to do with each other. What is the current setup relative to that? I haven't been doing any radio tower videos because I want to make sure I get the second chances for post-mission, but if I knew they weren't connected then I would do more of the radio tower videos.

Finally, do we have any idea about their frequency? I think it used to refresh every four or maybe it was six hours, I can't remember for sure. Just wondering if we know that now about whatever new rules we have.

Thanks for any clarifications on this.

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I believe
    - Radio Tower and Mission videos are seperate and do not effect each other
    - Radio Tower is 4 every hour
    - (Don't know what mssions freq is)
    - You don't have to watch a video and the option will be to watch it next time (this has always been the case)

The whole "inhouse" is just a way they are serving up the ads to us.
    RedEye52
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I get four new videos (both kinds) about once per hour now.
  • meathead013meathead013 Member Posts: 189
    Do we know if the Second Chance videos in the post challenge missions are connected to the Second Chance videos in for example the Scavenging missions?

For example if we get 4 new video chances per hour, as wahoo dog said, does that mean I get 4 in the challenge missions and then another 4 in the scavenger missions? I doubt it and I figured I would ask

And also nobody ever answered the question if the radio tower videos are connected in any way to the other Second Chance Mission videos. It doesn't seem like they are because after I run out of videos for the missions I'm seeing that there's videos available in the radio tower, but to be honest every time I've noticed that it's been sometime after my mission videos of run out so I'm not sure
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    @meathead013
    blynknz said:

I believe
    - Radio Tower and Mission videos are seperate and do not effect each other

JayZ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712

For example if we get 4 new video chances per hour, as wahoo dog said, does that mean I get 4 in the challenge missions and then another 4 in the scavenger missions? I doubt it and I figured I would ask

No.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Sorry...by "both kinds" I meant Cinema and post-mission. So four Cinema videos per hour and four total post-mission videos per hour (regardless of the type of mission).