My movies/adverts are not working. Any idea why, please?

timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
They were already acting strange. Wouldn't play a lot of the time. When they did play, were constantly doing stuff like slowing down, or just stopping completely. A lot of the time, I seemed to be getting the adverts, a lot more frequently, than I remember getting them, from when I played previously. Also had a lot of loading issues, the game being really slow, crashing and throwing me out. Including one game crash, which made me lose out on a challenge reward, in the last challenge.

I know it's not my internet, or similar. I play this on a gaming pc, which is worth almost 3k, via Bluestacks. Also my internet connection, is the best you can get. Also I know a lot about computers, and can normally fix most problems. I used to make pcs, for a living. I have also tried things like clearing my game cache, and other stuff, like runnig maintenance programs on my pc.

So my conclusion, is that it must be the game, or the people supplying the adverts, who are at fault. Either way though, I'm missing out on some prizes, and am definitely not happy.

Any positive thoughts and feedback, will be much appreciated. Thank you all, especially for taking the time to read this long post.

Aaron. H.

Answers

• Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    same here with my nvidia shiled on galaxy s5 it works
  • kongjiekongjie Member Posts: 13
    The issue I'm having is that when I choose to watch an ad to open 3 more boxes, I am often getting a video playback error. When the advert ends and I'm back at the box opening screen, I cannot open the 3 boxes that I should have been able to open.
  • JacobyJacoby Member Posts: 9
    I suspect that it is the game. I am on the iOS system. I cannot play the videos to open more locked chests after completing missions. I tried all the fixed that I found in the forum.

I do play that other "Walking Dead" game. In that game, I can play the videos for free gold coins. So I figure that ads are not blocked, my cache does not have to be cleared.

I put in a ticket and am awaiting a response. I hope it won't be the standard "clear your cache" etc.
  • fxdesfxdes Member Posts: 1
    Same problem. Movies not played, then i toch button "play movie" - black screen 1 second, and returns back without chance to open. Its starts around 2 weeks ago. Another apps working correct, then plays movies.
    ZeroMercy
  • ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2017
    > @fxdes said:
    > Same problem. Movies not played, then i toch button "play movie" - black screen 1 second, and returns back without chance to open. Its starts around 2 weeks ago. Another apps working correct, then plays movies.

Same thing just started happening in the past hour. Have been unable to play any. Black screen will appear, and everything else you described.

Edit: Just cleared my android storage cache, and game cache, and seems to have fixed it. http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25143/why-am-i-no-longer-getting-the-extra-3-free-crates-after-a-missions#latest