Carl? Sasha? Michonne? NEVER in TG shop

0 tokens In more than 3 months!! Why? I need 32 Sasha tokens to unlock her and its almost impossible to get 4 in TG shop!! Please fix the drop ratio
autumn_ashVudnikgoonman76T_12ggbatsbababooeyKick_assRedEye52Anarchi

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you only get Tokens in the shop from heroes you have already unlocked. But some are rare like Michonne, Rick ....
    TWDSkutterautumn_ashCarl_s_HatBBRiLadyDixonT_12Tapatio75RedEye52MCbentonmellow_93TJCart
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    @David_H79 that is my understanding - I certainly haven't got any tokens for locked survivors
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    David_H79MCbenton
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    Yeah, you can get tokens for heroes you didn't unlock.
    I bought abraham in the TG-shop mostly.
    bigbeanoT_12MCbentonstick_ninja
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,765
    I think I bought michonne tokens once, but not sure.
    I think they are just to rare, most people will probably never see them in their shop.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,860
    Not true - you can get tokens for heroes you haven't unlocked yet.

I also got Carol tokens today and haven't unlocked her yet. Same for Michonne but that was quite some time ago.

There are certainly survivor tokens that are so rare that you almost never see them...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    bababooeyRedEye52
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Possibly it's rarer as I have never had a token for a locked survivor but good to know it's possible (only have 3 left to unlock now so prob even rarer for me)
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,860
    I think some hero tokens are very rare. I think I had Carol tokens about 3 times, Michonne twice, Carl maybe once (I'm not even sure), Morgan twice or maybe 3 times... I also next to never see Rick and it hasn't changed since I've unlocked him.

I get plenty of Glenn tokens, though...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 595
    It's very strange for me,like this week I had Carol tokens a few times and I rarely got her in shop before.Mine are Glenn or Jesus offerings way more than the others.No Michonne or Coral tokens that I remember.
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    Weirdly, I've had Carol twice in the last 3 days but I'd never had her before that.

NG could do with rotating them on a daily basis and even increasing them a bit with the number of heroes needed now. Of course we have more chance of Shane coming back to life in the TV show than this happening though...
    David_H79Jadenblack_ninesRedEye52
  • black_ninesblack_nines Member Posts: 32
    DeanTWD said:

Weirdly, I've had Carol twice in the last 3 days but I'd never had her before that.

NG could do with rotating them on a daily basis and even increasing them a bit with the number of heroes needed now. Of course we have more chance of Shane coming back to life in the TV show than this happening though...

Same thing happened to me. Not got her unlocked either and had her tokens appear twice in the last 3 days.
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    I can confirm that I've never got Carl, Sasha or Michonne tokens on the shop... and I'm not sure about Negan either. I got Carol tokens just a couple of days ago.
    T_12
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I've never paid attention to the TG shop, as I feel the number of tokens doesn't match the price paid. I can confirm tho, anyone who says they unlocked Carl or Michonne are either creators or affiliated with NG, as I've never seen so much as a 2 token call reward for either of them; only time I received any tokens for either of them was for season 7 mission rewards. Why create a hero if you wont make them available to everyone?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    jimmorrison369RedEye52KaLiT_12
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Can't find Maggie there either.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    T_12
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    edited February 2017
    And now I just got Dwight tokens from the shop. Regarding Maggie, I have got tokens a couple of times.
    KaLiT_12
  • falowynfalowyn Member Posts: 73
    With so many Hero classes now, it would help if the trade good store offered more than just 4 Hero tokens for a random character every 7 hours.

What if they opened up more slots to buy hero tokens every cycle?
    bigbeanoT_12RedEye52
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    you can get tokens for locked hero's i didn't had abraham and i could buy tokens for him in the shop
    Kick_ass
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    I finally got Maggie in trade goods :)
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    KaLiT_12
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    I never seen any Carl, Rick, Michonne & Negan's tokens in Trade section

I really want some Carl tokens , he's the only hero left for me to unlock ... hopefully I dont have to wait till Judith goes to apocalypse kinder school full of zombie kiddies :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b7f7b66046e102119cc5d1d9b725d5cc/tumblr_mv0740vwXV1s6utmso1_250.gif
    bababooey
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 773
    I never see Rick tokens either
    T_12
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    I've gotten lots of Sasha's.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

Maverick1969
    My shop usually offers Glenn and Carol the most lately,occasionally there are Abe or Maggie tokens too.
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 146
    All I have left is carl, have not seen his tokens since his week however long ago that was, just recently unlocked michonne which being this week warrior week she's pretty badass .
    What I wanna know is where's the Kings tokens at? Certainly aint many in the special call..
    Furthermore,when we had Negan week we had 4 tokens option for him in the shop basically all week.
    Not one time have I saw Ezekiel tokens in my shop
    T_12p_herianSCBMARedEye52VladoII
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @bigbeano got 32 recently (zeke tokens) and @raton luck surely runs out when you're on the verge of unlocking someone in particular! I suggest you forget for a while that you really need to unlock Sasha and BOOM! A 15 call in the near future will surely give you enough tokens to unlock her!
    Alive!
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 281
    I have needed 8 rick tokens for 3 months and still waiting