Free Radio Calls not Free ? Bug ?

SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,947
Having trouble this morning with both my IOS and Android accounts. Set a "Help" message, when I tried to claim my free call(s) it was deducting from my radio counts.

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,414
    Were you selecting the correct 'free' radio call? Currently there are both free 1 calls and free 5 calls available. Make sure you pick the right one!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

PowerUK
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,947
    @Bill_ZRT

thanks! that was the case.

Sorry for any problems this caused

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,414
    @SPC_TORRES No worries - glad to help. I've had this happen in the past, too. :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

• rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    Hi,
    I am also having issue with FREE radio calls. When i came online it showed i had my usual 1 free call.
    I used it then went back to main screen. But it still said FREE at the icon in the upper left corner. Radio call now shows FREE choose from 3 call. I hit FREE BUT it deducted 15 radios from my cache and it still says FREE afterwards. Is this a bug?
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,662
    @rustynail , the free call is the 5 radio call not 15, but if you still see free for the 15 radio call, please post a screenshot.
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    You are correct zbot but after clicking the FREE 5 call it spun 3 character icons. Positive that i did not touch the 15 call.
    Screenshots:
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,662
    @rustynail send a in game support request to support and they can look into the issue. Just curious what device are you using? If it's an older device there is a lag in the menu.