☆☆☆"The Kingdom" Family..Official Recruitment☆☆☆

EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
edited November 2017 in Guild Recruitment
The Kingdom Family is recruiting active, enthusiastic, players to join our team! We are 2 guilds coming together to be 1 family.You are welcome to be apart of The Kingdom There is a minimum star requirement of 450 to join The Kingdom ... . There is a minimum star requirement of 300 to join The Kingdom Com, this is set to encourage activeness and to make guild membership as rewarding in the game (Trade Goods tokens and radios!) We believe in sharing accomplishments, tips and game strategies we pick up, answer questions about the game or just cut up and have some fun with friendly people.We are looking for people who want to make new friends and enjoy the game together and share together in the rewards of success. we just ask that you play,have a good time. .

Very active chat with knowledgeable players.We can provide you with nearly any kind of help or support you seek. Guides, tips & tricks, strategies & of course a very friendly (sometimes crazy) community. We have members from all across the globe, so there will always be someone to chat with.
What's more, we care about our members and provide a variety of options for times when the demands of RL impact activity.
- Separate line chat group.
- Most of the guild earns 600+ per challenge, with the top players earning ~1100 per week.Our members are on the the in LINE chat app(which is required after joining){Make your profile name the same as your in-game nickname}. where we all come together sharing thoughts,ideas,tips and strategies,as well as talks about the show(TWD).

We welcome everyone from the highly competitive top ranked veteran players to entry level players who want to learn more about the game and every skill level in between.
we currently have (Levels ranging from beginners-66)so starters are welcome and encouraged to join...Come join us, help kick walker butt , and have some fun! send us a quick message if youre interested in joining our family of friends..Come get ur dead on!!!
Thanks,
The Kingdom Family
-Must download the LINE app and join our group chat

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
Guild:The Kingdom..
Guild: The Kingdom
chefin3Totallynlambert

Comments

• chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284

"Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    Guild:The Kingdom Com
    Guild: The Kingdom Com
    EZEKIELnlambert
    Hello there,
    Please join our family The kingdom Com... We have the 200 star minimum.we are looking for active and ambitious players. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members ranging from beginners to 55 so all are welcome.join us and let's grow stronger together and kick some walker butt in the process..send me a pm if youre interested and havent joined a guild.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    EZEKIEL
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    if youre a high level player or a beginner,looking for a guild or a new home. The Kingdom Family is the place for you.. this is a home where you can learn from good players be apart of a guild and grow together as a family. we want active and ambitious players.there are players who are on beginners levels as well as higher level players so all are welcome.we chat thru in line app which is required after joining send me a pm if youre interested in joining the guild.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    chefin3
  • stiltoncheesestiltoncheese Member Posts: 9
    Bump this post.

Come join The Kingdom Family. Minimum 200 stars and all welcome from beginners to seasoned veterans. Players must be active in the weekly challenge as we work together to maximise guild rewards. We also use In Line app so request that you join it too to enable better guild communication.

We're a friendly, humerous group and we're looking forward to welcoming you to the family!
    "You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    The Kingdom Family
    Guild:The Kingdom
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/20512/the-kingdom-looking-for-1-new-member-come-be-apart-of-our-family#latest

Come join us at The Kingdom,200 stars, line app, and a sense of humor are our requirements!Send us a pm today!
    EZEKIEL
    Hi we are The Kingdom family,We are a friendly easy going guild that like to perform to the best of our abilities and always happy to share strategies and offer advice.We have a great group of players, anytime someone is needing help or just looking for suggestions there is always someone there to help or sometimes just have fun and a laugh.!! We all love a little friendly competition here. Weather you are looking for a casual or competitive guild, or one in between you will find it here in The Kingdom Family. Minimum 200 stars and all are welcome from beginners to seasoned veteran! we chat thru in line app which is required after joining.Drop on in & become part of the family!!

chefin3Totally
    come be apart of The kingdom Family... We have the 200 star minimum.we are looking for active and ambitious players. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members ranging from beginners to 55 so all are welcome.join us and let's grow stronger together and kick some walker butt in the process..send me a pm if youre interested and havent joined a guild.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    EZEKIEL
    chefin3
    The kingdom Family is looking for active and ambitious players to be apart of our growing family.. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members ranging from beginners to 55 so all are welcome.join us. we have a minimum star requirement of 200 which we use to motivate our players to do more. send me a pm if youre interested and havent joined a guild or looking for a new guild.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    EZEKIEL
    come be apart of The kingdom Com... We have the 200 star minimum.we are looking for active and ambitious players. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members from beginning levels to 55 so all are welcome.. join us and let's grow stronger together and kick some walker butt in the process..send me a pm if youre interested and havent joined a guild or looking for a new one.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    chefin3
    Join us at The kingdom Com... We have the 200 star minimum.we are looking for active and ambitious players. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members from beginning levels to 55 so all are welcome.. join us and let's grow stronger together and kick some walker butt in the process..send me a pm if youre interested.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    chefin3
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 594
    Come join The Kingdom Family,looking for very active and ambitious players to be a part of group!We have 200* minimum,we also ask that you get line chat app after joining.Send us a pm.

Guild :The Kingdom
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/23359/the-kingdom-family-official-recruitment/
    EZEKIELchefin3
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Ezekiel is an awesome King, Leader, and friend!! Just sayin :)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    EZEKIELchefin3
    The Kingdom Com is looking for active players to join our families must play challenge each week and do minimal of 200 stars! Come join our funny group of great ppls! We also use Line app for fun and game sharing knowledge!! If you want to be a part of a great guild family with the opportunity to grow and learn from others and eventually help others yourself, send a request and drop us a line to let us know you're coming! Come Get Ur Dead On! B)
    EZEKIEL
    chefin3
    come be apart of The kingdom Family... We have the 200 star minimum.we are looking for active and ambitious players. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members ranging from beginners to 55 so all are welcome.join us and let's grow stronger together and kick some walker butt in the process..send me a pm if youre interested and havent joined a guild.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    EZEKIEL
    The Kingdom Com is looking for active players to join our families must play challenge each week and do minimal of 200 stars! Come join our funny group of great ppls! We also use Line app for fun and game sharing knowledge!! If you want to be a part of a great guild family with the opportunity to grow and learn from others and eventually help others yourself, send a request and drop us a line to let us know you're coming! Come Get Ur Dead On!
    chefin3
    EZEKIEL
  • ophieophie Member Posts: 15
    I dont know how to get out of the guild i am in. They speak in some code or other language i dont understand. I want to be in a guild that i can get help and share with other players. Im new at this but a good player for such a short time. I spend money to help upgrade my game, and play often. How do i join your guild and get out of the other one. Please Help!!:)
    EZEKIELchefin3
  • stiltoncheesestiltoncheese Member Posts: 9
    Come join The Kingdom Family. Minimum 200 stars and all welcome from beginners to seasoned veterans. Players must be active in the weekly challenge as we work together to maximise guild rewards. We also use In Line app so request that you join it too to enable better guild communication.

We're a friendly, humerous group and we're looking forward to welcoming you to the family!
    "You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    The Kingdom Family
    Guild:The Kingdom
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/20512/the-kingdom-looking-for-1-new-member-come-be-apart-of-our-family#latest
    chefin3
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Good day to join the King and his family!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    chefin3
    chefin3
    The Kingdom Com is looking for active players to join our families must play challenge each week and do minimal of 200 stars! Come join our funny group of great ppls! We also use Line app for fun and game sharing knowledge!! If you want to be a part of a great guild family with the opportunity to grow and learn from others and eventually help others yourself, send a request and drop us a line to let us know you're coming! Come Get Ur Dead On! B)
    EZEKIEL
    top 10 from The Kingdom

EZEKIEL
    Hello there,
    if youre looking for a new home then join our family The kingdom Com... We have the 200 star minimum.we are looking for active and ambitious players. We are active, friendly and we play as a team to help build each other up. We have members ranging from beginners to 55 so all are welcome.join us and let's grow stronger together and kick some walker butt in the process..send me a pm if youre interested and havent joined a guild.. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining
    chefin3
    The Kingdom family is looking to fill a few spots. We are pretty easy going and full of super nice and helpful people that like to share tips, strategies and talk about TWD. We only require that you get 200 stars minimum per challenge. We just want everybody to contribute and communication is key with us. We also use Line as a second way to talk, we chat thru in line app which is required after joining . So if you're interested in joining send us a message...
    chefin3
    EZEKIEL
    We are The Kingdom Family guild looking to fill our camp with people that are addicted to the game and can at least get 200 stars. Come join our funny group of great ppls!We use line app for chat and have been playing since the beginning of the apocalypse. Join us today.☺ send us a pm..
    chefin3
    Are you looking for a guild?or a new home?then look no further and Come join The Kingdom Family!!
    We are challenge driven, 100% active, and we help each other..We do have minimum stars requirements depending on your play, but you must be active.So join The Kingdom and enjoy the stability of our leadership. we chat thru in line app which is required after joining for tips,strategies and advice,so we can help you become stronger! send us a pm...
    chefin3Totally