Armored walkers in challenge

Why am I getting armored walkers in the challenge? They are not listed as being there and they aren't supposed to be there. And not just one challenge but 2 different maps. I don't care at this level but once I am at RSL 24 that's going to be tough as it is.
capibaramostlyharmlessT_12

Comments

• 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    You got an armor, check out the fattie that appeared in mine

JackBauercapibaramostlyharmlessT_12
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Are you guys on the 3 difficulty levels?
    T_12
    2nd stage of lvl 19 @DoTak

Would that account for extra fatties or armored then? Difficulty goes up either by reducing threat time, increasing minimum # walkers on spawn, or adding walkers into the map.

Just guessing on my part
    crambert_necPowerUKT_12
    The maps you guys have shown have no threat so guessing they've added heavies in order to increase the difficulty. Possible they've added a few normals too?
    GebobsT_12
    I've seen this occur, armors or fatties added to the map, but only at higher lvls, 25+, that's why I was a bit surprised to see them added at lvl 19. I have not noticed an increase to the number of normal walkers
    ggbatsInvader
    I mean it is what it is... just caught me off guard lol
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    It usually tells you what type of walker is to be expected, but it never did.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,627
    I've got 2 tanks in dark corner and one armored into an unexpected game.
    And also a tank in lock in plus the granadier like @1Ris ...
    What's is going on?? :o
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,402
    Confirmed it's not a bug. It's part of the challenge. The other thread on this.