how does it work?

Yesterday I was talking to my guild friends and I discovered that the amount charged for survivor space is not the same for everyone. I have 23 survivors and cost 650 golds each space. My print and my friends in the attached pictures. I want to know why they have more spaces than I do and why they pay less.

T_12

Comments

• PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    It's probably because you get a free slot for each hero. How many heroes does each player have?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    JayZDLichT_12
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    Each time you purchase a slot with gold thr price increases
    If you purchased a bundle for money with a slot included, the gold price per slot stays the same.
    SAMCROSurvivor420
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    the amount of gold you have to pay for slots increases with the number of slots you already have payed with gold, when getting slots out of bundles or free slots for unlocked heroes these do not increase the amount of gold you have to pay
    JayZ
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    SAMCRO said:

Yesterday I was talking to my guild friends and I discovered that the amount charged for survivor space is not the same for everyone. I have 23 survivors and cost 650 golds each space. My print and my friends in the attached pictures. I want to know why they have more spaces than I do and why they pay less.

Just an FYI; when you unlock a Hero both the first number increase and the second number increase.

In this picture alone, if Jesus, Rick and Rufus were unlocked the total would be 24/26. I wonder how many other hero's have the ability to be unlocked but aren't. BTW, I'm not sure why that player hasn't unlocked them but they do not take up any additional spots. If they have chosen not to unlock any of them, you're looking at 16 total currently playable heros. So that 21/23 turns into 37/39 and might better explain the cost for 650 gold per upgrade

Daryl, Jesus, Glenn, Abraham, Maggie, Tara, Rosita, Rufus, Negan, Rick, Carol, Michonne, Carl, Morgan, Sasha, Dwight...

Hope that helps.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    PigT_12SAMCRO
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    If I recall the game starts you out with 6 survivors. If a player has all 16 playable hero's unlocked and never bought any additional unlocks they'd have 22 maximum player spots and could buy additional's at minimal costs.

The fact that hero's take up a spot since they've been introduced makes looking at just the xx / xx number difficult.

If i do a second look at the screen shot i "quoted" above, assuming those are the only 3 hero's that could potentially be unlocked, and that player has currently 0 unlocked hero's, that would mean they purchased 23-6 hero spots which would be 17 via bundles gold etc.

As you can see a player whom never bought any unlocks but has all the hero's can be 22/22 with the cost of unlocks being low (first time unlock costs) but also a player whom has no hero's can be 21/23 with the cost of unlocks being high if they use 0 spots for hero's.

I hope I am making sense here.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    PigSAMCRO
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 198
    ye ol' survivor slot loophole...
    exploiting the loophole loophole