Official Episode 12: Bogeys Badge Check-In Thread!

You know what to do!
Knightmarezdog57SCBMASpringChicken

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,616
    Badge to me? Please

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    GovernatorSCBMA
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    Fuck al @Teeceezy how can anybody check in here, when the 2. trial is not to win ???

wtf
    vixen243AvengersWlff4everTeliantesT_12
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited March 2017
    It is hard, but possible. Use the walkers. Piercing and range will be the key again.
    1RisalnodAvengersTeliantesdocrodders
    @CRUSH how can i use walkers ??? my 1. hero lost half of red bar before killing 1. freeman, than 1. wave spawned and takes 2+ hits to kill one walker ???
    with lvl 6 gear against lvl 11 enemys ???? what a fucking shit
    JETHROvixen243Teliantes
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 173
    Ok so I'm not the only one struggling...I'm getting destroyed and it's the 1st! Trial!
    edited March 2017
    Here

Trials are super easy with the team I am using. Going to upload the rest later

Probably making a video!

1RisPigSCBMATeliantes
    Use the walkers huh? Ok I'll try but my hospital is packed with heroes...any other advice! Hero levels 18... some weapon upgrades...help please!
  • pkerr116pkerr116 Member Posts: 34
    It is hard but it is possible. Use the walkers to tie up the freemen. It will be hit or miss in terms of success. Use overwatch to spawn new walkers. Too many cycles will make completion very, very hard though if the walker level gets too high.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Crazy this time round...

Seriously? Hard mode is Lvl10 vs lvl11 Freemen - hard enough with decent gear, but giving them lvl6 weapons.. come on.... May as well throw rocks at them.

Fell free to move this into trial discussion btw, but it's here as we don't have one yet
    Gunny_Highwaypsychwolfvixen243Avengers
    Great job unlocking her! I've got like 278 to go man and I seriously spent $100 unlocking Carl barely when he was released and I said never again am I doing that...takes so long unlocking them...great job my friend!
    pkerr116
    I still don't know what all the "over watch", special moves are...I get the free attack and retaliate...and I've been playing for at least a year...sorry this doesn't relate to the thread..
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Finally got through hard by getting extremely lucky with the bruisers and then hiding all the way to the right of the car so the scout couldn't see me. Tried the hiding strategy on trial 1 and the scout spawned right in the middle of the field. Seriously? Where the hell did he come from? Did he dig a tunnel and come out of the ground? I was able to finish (with a bruise), but that makes absolutely no sense.
    vixen243Alluriejavajnkie
  • KnightmareKnightmare Member Posts: 13
    You clowns cant do anything decent without compounding it by something incredibly stupid. Fix the freemen you lazy shits
    wrinkled_bagpsychwolfAvengers
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    It took about 10 attempts and some serious luck to get through the 2nd practice mission and my lvl 20 team got smacked hard on the 1st real trial. The freemen have a major advantage and I doubt I'll make it through all 4 trial missions.
    Avengers
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Use a bruiser to stunt and an assault to finish them in the trial.
    MortmerGunny_HighwayAvengersChrang
    @Monsuta That is my plan now.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Lol did Hard first time thru. Rick one hit from struggle and Michonne at deaths door, but mission summary said Perfect for both...
    Avengers
  • TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100
    The way the hard mode mission is set up is baffling. You give us survivors who are stuck with lower level gear, effectively turning them into lower level survivors. Let's call them LLS for short (and to make things painfully obvious). Then the only approved solution is to run the mission over and over again until the correct RNG sequence pops up. Isn't this exactly what you've been trying to get us NOT to do?
    Pigvixen243AvengersJaden
  • MrRobc87MrRobc87 Member Posts: 4
    Is it just my game that decides to get stuck when hero starts opening car door on hard trial? The 3rd freeman shows up but it doesnt continue on to my turn, just stand there on walkers turn and hero trying to open door unable to do anything but completely shut game down and restart
    vixen243_wendy_lookingatyafud
    @Rhomru yes if dodge works and u can set critical hits, it works, now, after 12 trys i finished hard mode.
    but u must try often, until rng is good to you, if it isn't u have no chance
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    edited March 2017
    Play fire with fire....bring your own bruiser ;p

For the level 10 one....let the walkers help you! Might wanna overwatch a few times.

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    AllurieChrangMizTy
    edited March 2017
    Done and dusted! Nobody touched me

Probably making a video!

MrRosadoArtisansT_12
    Just a minor quibble here but when I kill a Freeman in these mission (maybe others but I haven't seen them for a while) I don't see a charge point added but after I kill enough my character does show as charged and ready.
This discussion has been closed.