Which warrior weapon is better?

I've gotten these two warrior weapons this past week. I was wondering which one I should go ahead and upgrade first? I understand that it's probably subjective and ultimately depends on what type of mission you are doing. These weapon traits are pretty similar, I was just wondering peoples opinions.

Parang:
Silver Lethal: Weapon does 10% more damage.
Gold Wide Arc: Widens attack cone by 135 degrees
Gold Destructive: Increases critical damage by 60%

The Chopper:
Silver Destructive: Increase critical damage by 40%
Gold Wide Arc: Widens attack cone by 135 degrees
Gold Lethal: Weapon does 15% more damage

Comments

• jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    i would guess Gold Lethal is more desirable but im super far from an expert on what combos are best...
    Pig
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Yeah thats what I was leaning more towards as well. Just so I could have a higher base damage it seems.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 680
    Just my 2 cents, I would advise you to hold off for now if you can mainly because the next update may be in April with upgrades to the workshop a possibility and also the fact that warriors are not effective at the moment.

If you really like an upgrade now, the chopper will get my vote as critical damage only occurs on critical chance while lethal works independently.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Tough call. I think I would personally go with chopper since lethal always happens but destructive is dependent on getting a critical. At least, that's the way I understand it. I could be wrong.
    Pig
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    Definitely the Chopper. Gold Lethal is awesome, destructive not as much.
    Pig
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    The Chopper.

If the Warrior bonus attack had a guaranteed critical (which it should, and it's totally F'ing stupid that it doesn't), I would say the Parang is better. However, given the piece of shite Warrior bonus, I would go for the most guaranteed damage possible.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    splaggR2runfast
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Yup chopper, unless you are planning to combine this weapon with extremely high chance at criticals (aka use power strike aka let yourself get bitten to strike back the turn after).

Destructive is very nice for shooter/hunter, they have a guaranteed critical with their charge attack.
    Furthermore: Assaults, hunters and Shooters can use sure-shot to get a near guaranteed critical hit (unless body-shot of course).

So chopper seems best.
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Thank you all for the help and answers. It does seem like the chopper is the best way to go with this one. Thanks!