12 things I will ALWAYS remember Next Games taught me.

124»

Comments

• AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    Next) Orange colored human enemies are impossible to kill with one shot, no matter how powerful you and your weapon are

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
    JadenTheLostOnes
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    N+Y) Always just shoot the walkers in the front of the line. The ones in the back of the line are stale and nasty. After a hundred or so they have expired. Folks, always rotate your zombies, it keeps them fresh.
    TheLostOnesGovernator
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    ?) In the apocalypse you can upgrade and use a piece of gear at the SAME exact time!
    TheLostOnesDLich
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    999) If you have the choice to shot a far away freemen or a walker that will bite you in next turn always shot to the far away freemen.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TheLostOnes
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    1111) There is no problem walking through a closed fence.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    TheLostOnesGovernator
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,966
    +/- no. __: The ceiling is the roof
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 556
    2158) Doors are mostly decorations. Once inside a building, you can't go outside. Once outside, you can't go in. The one exception is a single walker-infested barn that you can enter but never leave.
    2159) Porta-potties are the safest place to hang out and wait for rescuers.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    TheLostOnesGovernatorJaden
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,265
    That nerfing exists. Lol
    Governator
  • UncasUncas Member Posts: 12
    To remember there is still a Quest bonus thingy for three bruisers, three warriors and three scouts.

They only like to scavenge, but they always manage to bring back gold.
    jester
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    N+Z) If you have a Stu, keep your fingers away from the "Banish" button. They are hard to get back.
    David_H79javajnkie
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    The more difficult the walker you defeat, the more experience you will earn... but once you have killed 100 in that "mission" then you'll earn 1 experience point from that point forward.

But once you complete that mission, you can go back to the exact same spot and all the difficult ones will have disappeared allowing you to kill "easier" one's until you re-reach that 100 limit threshold.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    David_H79