Help me pick a forum avatar!

JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,490
As @TheLostOnes noted in his poll yesterday (click here), I am still sporting the default forum avatar, despite my being around for nearly a year now.

Due to my complete lack of creativity, I am entrusting you, my beloved fellow forum-goers, to help me pick out my first non-default forum avatar!

Why would you choose to participate?

First, you will have the opportunity to submit totally ridiculous avatars (if you so choose). Do your worst, folks.

Second, you will earn my gratitude. This might spare you from a sarcastic response from me at some point in the future.

However, if that's not enough, I'll provide a (very very tiny) incentive for those who participate and the avatar that I end up selecting. While I don't have iTunes or Google Play gift cards to give out, I do have something that's equally valuable: forum responses (okay, maybe not equally valuable).

Each avatar proposal will get an "AWESOME" response (omg!!). The person who posts the avatar that I end up choosing will get 25 forum responses of their choice on old or future posts (not everyone wants to be awesome, some folks want to be disagreeable, so I want to make sure to be inclusive here; you are welcome to divide responses, e.g., 15 awesomes and 10 lols). Runner up will get 10 forum responses of their choice.

Good luck!

P.S. I really hope that people actually submit suggestions, otherwise I'll look like an idiot for posting this.
SCBMATheLostOnesJenngDoTakcapibaraMovadoJadenSquall_NMLggbats1RisRoz

Comments