Hunter Charge Attack is not working

8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
My level 20 Hunter with Level 23 Legendary equipment can shoot and kill a level 18 tank with a regular shot fairly often, but when I use a charge attack on the tanks, there's always health remaining on the tank. Anyone else experiencing the charge attack with hunter not receiving the 50% boost from the weekend event?
szgerg77

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,138
    I don't think hunters have a damage boost this weekend. It looks like it's shooters.
    szgerg778N8
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Hunter 50% boost not working on Hunter Charge Attack --> correct
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    szgerg77
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    You're right @TransmuteJun, my mistake it is a shooter event. I got confused somewhere along the way lol. But my critical attacks still are not working as intended it seems
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I think I've noticed this, but need to pay more attention to confirm. Hunter charged attack not doing enough damage
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    Heard about it too. Guaranteed critical from charge-attack does less damage than a regular critical attack.
    8N8stick_ninja
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,363
    edited March 2017
    Yeah.. Was a surprise the shooter event... I was playing tuned on warrior event when suddently i find myself and my warriors in the hospital... :#
    Surprise! Suddently it's shooter event!! ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DoTakggbats
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,138
    capibara said:

Yeah.. Was a surprise the shooter event... I was playing tuned on warrior event when suddently i find myself and my warriors in the hospital... :#
    Surprise! Suddently it's shooter event!! ;)

I know! I guess they wanted both Rick and Michonne to share in the weekly event.
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 470
    Crap...I've been using a warrior for no reason today!!!
    Jenngggbats
    Haha, I thought I was the only one not paying attention ;)
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited March 2017
    My level 20 shooters are delivering critical damage in the high 4,000 range with no problem. I can see a noticeable increase especially on the armored and fatty walkers. Good luck everyone, we're gonna need it on Laundry and Safe Haven.
    Maverick1969
    I was checking out the hunter damage on the fun gate in safe haven. Something is definitely off there. I wonder if it applies to shooters and scouts?
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,429
    And I was confused with why my shooter was 1 shot killing fatties.... I'm semi disappointed she's not just that good ;)
    JadenTheLostOnesWahooDawgggbats