Advice Needed regarding Soldiers

ArkhanArkhan Member Posts: 23
Hi all,

Could you please help regarding the following soldiers?

Il also have Abraham,Rosita and Rufus but would like to konw which survivors to keep/improve.
None of them look very impressive to me to be honest... :(

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Shannon isn't so bad. She's got both dodges, iron skin and marksman. But it will be a bit of a gamble, of course, on the last trait.

Rex has vigilant which I don't like so much.

Ivan doesn't have marksman. Sure shot might not be such a good trait for assaults since they move more than hunters or shooters do (at least in my experience). He also has defensive stance which is, yeah... a "meh" trait.

Michelle isn't that bad, either. I found a few uses for that sure shot trait if it is combined with marskman. There are some maps/situations where that comes in handy.

But all in all I'd gamble on Shannon, I think. Maybe you'll get luck(y). :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ArkhanKaLiSCBMAT_12Fenixo
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Dont upgrade anything with dodge or bullet dodge

You will thank me later
    SCBMAJadenT_12DLichDBones
  • ArkhanArkhan Member Posts: 23
    I trusted Jaden's advice and gambled on Shannon...
    It was luck that came at the end, pretty happy about it.

KaLi, you recommend not to have both dodge as it is not working on higher level, right?
    JadenanniesprinklesFenixoT_12
    edited March 2017
    Everything always depends on your style of play and what you need the survivors for. In general it is a good thing to have both dodges.

They might not work on higher levels but will help you quite a bit to get to said higher levels.

Ideally one would have a roster of very diverse survivors but I am not sure if defensive stance and vigilant for example would be better traits than both dodges.

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ArkhanSCBMA
    Thank you for the explanation, I'm also liking having both dodges so with luck, I'm quite satisfied.

Not sure which one to keep with her so (Rex more than Ivan?)
    Ok, thank you for the advice SCBMA :)
    SCBMA
    If your heroes aren't level 19 already (and if you haven't ditched Rex yet) you might want to keep him around until you leveld up the others, though. If you don't desperately need more survivor slots it doesn't hurt to keep some around.

Arkhan
    I kept Rex and Ivan for now and only dropped Michelle.
    As I do have Abraham, Rosita and Rufus Lvl20, I might be fine until a new soldier is found.
    I am currently leveling Shannon until she gets to Lvl 20
    Thanks for your help on this ! :)
    Jaden
    Sounds like you'll be fine with all 3 of them at level 20. Good luck finding another assault with more than just decent traits. :)

• FenixoFenixo Member Posts: 141
    I would say that Shannon is more than great now and really better than others :)

antizops.wordpress.com
    - Connecting survivors worldwide! Join for TV shows, news and fun.
    Arkhan