Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    @Teeceezy
    Is this maintenance gonna fix the problems with survivor stats?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @quitJOSHin Could you please PM me with more information? Thanks in advance.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    > @Rocketman said:
    > @srmcn1031 I'm with you. They don't have to give us anything. In fact I'm waiting for a update where we don't get a gift because ng says screw it it's not appreciated so why bother.
    > I feel free is free. Anything at all is more than I had so I thank you very much ng. I'm always surprised when I get gifts here, I always think man this is awesome. Keep you the good work @Teeceezy and ng team.

That would probably be a bad business decision to go against your customer base......wait what am I saying. Your probably right @Rocketman!

Btw, nothing is free. They make money even if you don't spend (advertising and such). They are not truly giving you anything since the goods are virtual.
    AngieMatheson
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @vshield50 yes I know what you mean. But it's 10 phones I didn't grind for, it can take a bit of time to collect 10 phones from missions.
    srmcn1031RedEye52
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    @capibara Hope they will wait a month so we get it at lvl 21 ;)
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    capibara
    That's unintended. Thanks for the report & screenshots @Poppy!
    anachro12RedEye52
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    @Teeceezy Is it really intended that the Workshop and Training Grounds are the only buildings we can upgrade after Council level 20? That seems quite underwhelming. It would be nice if Walkers from the Pit could keep pace with survivor levels, if the hospital could add a fourth slot, if our Outposts could increase production for the first time since our survivors were level 10, etc.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    quitJOSHinRedEye52
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @TransmuteJun you said people got a level 21 reckoning. Can you have them prove that if you know them. Seems a little fishy to me since the vast majority of us got 10 phones and 2k tg.
    EviicapibaraRedEye52
  • CX810125CX810125 Member Posts: 3
    even 51player level to 20, 54 to 21,57 to 22,60 to 23....is better than 59 to 20. you're going too far.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    edited March 2017
    I received a lvl 20 leg Reckonin'. Didn't grab a screenshot before my game went back into maintenance. I think it is because I already bought one and there is a bug that sent me a new one. I don't think NG intended some of us to get a new one but I did.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    They must have screwed something up bad. They're not even giving time estimates for the maintenance anymore.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    At least Baluban regrew his left hand with the update. He'll no longer have to put up with the 'stumpy' jokes
    JCSinWDJackBauer
    Ok I want that instead
    @CX810125 that's what I said, totally incoherent
  • Still showing maintenance @Teeceezy
    Now can I bitch and complain that I didn't get the reckoning and only got radios and tg. Just kidding

P.so. They shouldn't have opened it and waited until their assault was level 21 so that would be a level 21 reckoning
    SCBMAcapibaraJackBauerRedEye52
    edited March 2017
    @srmcn1031 I hope there's no expiration time to open the gift because I'll need a month to get lvl 21 ;)
    srmcn1031AngieMathesonRedEye52
    The Reckonin' was not part of the update gift.
  • You can, but they are already bitchproof...