Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14
    At the moment my game takes ages to load then crashes after a minute. Basically I'm unable to do anything but pick a few tomatoes and scrape some experience points off the tents. I've lost loads of trade goods because I can't raid, and in turn loss loads of lost tokens to build my survivors.
    > @MasterX said:
    > This is not update. This is DISASTER.

I have to totally agree. I'm hours away from uninstalling the game and getting my life back!
    monsterstatusanachro12KillersZnovalin
  • lunaranlunaran Member Posts: 29
    /yawn ran out of pop corn lol I am actually in hospital atm after some leg surgery been 24 hours now still cant play game will have to see how many pages this thread gets before its gets shut down lol

update1 - Still waiting to play
    update2 - still not able to play
    [NZ-ZK]
    RedEye52
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,165
    @Teeceezy @zbot @Shteevie

Looking at the comments of the players, the issues with the update are countless. The challenge is going to start in the evening with the new system. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

David_H79TroublemakerJaden
  • MohameMohame Member Posts: 26
    NG should do the walk of shame. Like in the game of thrones hehehhe :)
    capibaraKillersZMaD VapoRvshield50
  • FrayhexFrayhex Member Posts: 4
    I lost my account with the new update.
    Already asked for ingame help, but no reaction so far.
    I was guild leader and my guild will be deserted if this takes much longer.
    Getting frustrated and thinking about leaving the game. A shame cause I was enjoying it. :(
    Maverick1969rebecca38341884
  • Rolando19Rolando19 Member Posts: 4
    I would like to recover my moises19 account from level 31. I do not know if it's due to the new update but it started from level 1. That's why I make this claim and I'm not the only one to read the comments from google play. Please it is an excellent game and to start from the beginning again it requires a lot of time, that is why I want my account that I lost by the update and if it is not, I suggest that you arrange that detail.
    soggybottoms
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    edited March 2017
    You're not alone, did you try the tips @Teeceezy gave people in your situation ?
    Some have fix their problem by themselves
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
    AngieMatheson
  • mambamamba Member Posts: 3
    To the devs:
    Raiding outposts still doesn't work as intended. When trying to raid - my trade goods are gone but then the game reloads as if nothing happened.No raid available so far after the update. I'm a new player (LVL 21) and I love the game but what is happening now is really discouraging. I know, you're probably working as hard as you can to solve all the problems but after reading so many unhappy comments from seasoned players I suppose new players as I am will think twice whether it is worth investing time and money to continue playing. I'm sure lots of people would love an update on the outpost raiding fix ASAP.
    GrimGael
  • yoyosyoyos Member Posts: 73
    edited March 2017
    v2.5.1 coming in a few hours ? few days ? :)
    Ranked Guild Amazons, check out for free rooms :)
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Teeceezy Thanks for the update :)
    Andreatomducat21Maverick1969SCBMA
  • FrayhexFrayhex Member Posts: 4
    How big is the backlog on restoring accounts?
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    some people still have the bundles avaiable with full supplies. any plans to introduce any with full supplies again. im sure they would sell well.....
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    JayZ said:

@Teeceezy I read through most of the threads on this discussion board, but I think it would be easier for casual visitors if you stickied a new thread that you and the team start called "Known bugs" and keep a live list of active/resolved issues so that people can see what you're working on. Not only will it reduce duplicative bug reports for my reading benefit, but it'll save you time rather than answering millions of individual questions.

I second what JayZ says. It would help us understand where we at with the game being properly patched. :)
    lejohn67p_herian
    Teeceezy said:

Working on it. :)

Thank you. :)
    yoyos
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    @Teeceezy just saw the list of known issues but although stunning fatties was listed, -Stun Resist armor not working- was not. That got me worried.

I already tried re-equip as suggested and problem persists.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Thanks @gcheong85 and @rfg1982, we'll try and verify this and then add them to the list once we know more.
    Troublemaker
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577

@Teeceezy if you don't mind: the bug on fatties being stunned, could you fix that as the last one, please? Would like to test that out in the challenge

Not up to me what get fixed and in what order. The issues cross quite a few disciplines, from client programming to servers and backend, so it's not a list of first to last. Rest assured we're aiming to get everything fixed asap.
    GrimGael
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @TheLostOnes If this week challenge will start at all. >:)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Invader
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 170
    Was the likelyhood of gold crates reduced? I've run a bunch of scavenge missions and only seen one gold crate.
    biter370stick_ninjasrmcn1031novalin