Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    @romeo
    It was supposed to happen over an hour ago but the game is still up and going so it appears there is now no longer a maintenance being conducted. I have the same question as you can see my post just above yours.
    romeoleanrascal
    One of our members currently has their account down for maintenance as I type this.

That could mean that they are doing a maintenance check in smaller batches rather than putting the entire server out altogether.

At least there is someone under maintenance. We were growing concerned nothing was happening or being done at all.

FYI @romeo
    romeo
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 387
    Teeceezy said:

Sorry for the delay all, I've been asleep. :) So overnight we noticed an uptick in server performance so no downtime will be needed after all. We're aiming to roll out fixes for numerous issues today. At this point, no downtime is scheduled.

As always, will keep you posted.

@Teeceezy thank you. we expect a big reward after those issues... ;)

IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 71
    Guild : MAVERICKS NWO

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    Jade333CaptainslayerMohamerebecca38341884
    @Teeceezy
    Thank you, I appreciate the follow up.
    Do we know when all issues are expected to be fixed?
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 473
    Soon
    That word gives me all kinds of mares
    posthuman
    Jade333Jadensrmcn1031
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Remember: "once" is the new "soon" (look here ) :D
    InvaderCRUSHJadenTHCross
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    Soon is good. could be 2 days without raiding
    Jade333
    edited March 2017
    romeo said:

Soon is good. could be 2 days without raiding

Entering day 3 withdrawal/downtime
    Soon :s
    Loading ....
    / Waiting ..... Going crazy.... Hearing non-existing desert voice..... SOON lamb .....SOON/

posthuman
    Jaden
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    We all have issues. Take it with humor.
    I'm also running out of TG.
    Sure, transparency would be nice. But don't expect too much.
    Jade333
    Teeceezy said:

We want to keep everyone updated as best we can without making any false promises or bringing hopes up and not delivering.

Hey no worries
    I remember troubleshooting and contacting support before 95. The Gore
    So making fun of my own self ;) I hear it's the best coping mechanism for stress release​
    posthuman
    InvaderJaden
  • leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14
    > @romeo said:
    > Soon is good. could be 2 days without raiding

COULD be two days without raiding?!?!? It's already BEEN two days without raiding!!!

Still, for those of us who've been playing since the beginning, what's two days or two weeks. A drop (of blood) in the ocean (of rotting walker's flesh).
    gespuer
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Teeceezy I am getting word that 2x xp booster does not give any xp boost.
    Possibly related to update, not sure if this is a general issue or limited to one person.
    Player has opened trouble ticket, let me know if you need further details.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Juanloantyoyos
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Putchuco Please PM me with any details. Appreciate it. :)
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 474
    Did update change the token rewards, because there terrible now, out of the three token rewards in the challenge, none were survivor tokens, all scout or warrior tokens, and only 17, put this much time in playing, don't be so stingy on the rewards plzzzz
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Metal said:

Did update change the token rewards, because there terrible now, out of the three token rewards in the challenge, none were survivor tokens, all scout or warrior tokens, and only 17, put this much time in playing, don't be so stingy on the rewards plzzzz

Challenge token crates are random and haven't been changed in 2.5.
    romeoRedEye52Maverick1969
  • castrocastro Member Posts: 15
    @Teeceezy sorry this may have already been addressed but this thread is a beast. Has anyone else seen buggy crates after a challenge missio? A silver crate got me green lvl17 equipment and a gold yielded a green lvl15..RSL was 17. Probably should have taken a screenshot I'll do that next time. But think I've seen it twice by now.
    romeobigbeanostick_ninja
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    experienced the same with @castro & @Metal . no heroes tokens, only 12 shooters or scouts tokens.
    Mortmer
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,088
    @romeo it's completely random I have gotten rosita tokens in those crates last turn
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @Teeceezy all those little Rufus hints across the new maps are very nice. But better decline acceptance next time he sends some of his moonshine.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    RedEye52leanrascalbigbeano

Nice pull. But the basic damage is the same like lvl 20 leg.
    novalin
  • castrocastro Member Posts: 15
    @romeo @Teeceezy I'm not even talking about token reward crates from the "you've got 180 stars gratz here is a crate!" system. I'm saying after a single mission (three crates for free and three more after a video and three more after 25g). I'm seeing the wierd equipment rewards there.
    bigbeano
  • HirogenxHirogenx Member Posts: 15
    Finally back in business! :D I restored the data from my backup today and no issues so far. Restoring over Google Play don't work for me. Brings me back to lvl3. :s
    Only outpost battles are crashing. But it doesn't really matter atm. At least game seems stable now.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I did an outpost raid.... try to avoid outposts where bruisers are in otherwise you end up like me.

(Anti stun not working)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    JayZ
    This must be a terrible headache.
    InvaderJackBauergespuer