Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,121
    Healing cost and time reduction is still in need of fixing. It only appears that we save one gold from 25 to 24 and just two minutes of time from 2 hrs 15 mins to 2 hrs 13 mins. Can we get better results.
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    the update just compounds the grind. ng are doing all they can to make the game harder for players. there is a blinkered and arrogant attitude at the dev that disregards player feedback. walker strength increase is last straw and i've a bug post about my costly assault is now nerfed. that's another problem. ng takes your money and then changes goal posts constantly. this 'we have a right to change' is nonestance. what about our consumer rights?
    iced1979zeeblackgcheong85ladyfarleigh13
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    @OneVoice stop pressing buy button, that's what I'll be doing not even for free gas
    OneVoice
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,121
    Another thing is the cost in xp of fighters and weapons. The farms never went up but cost 2 million a plot. The XP tent not sure yet. Have not got to it. But the increase cost and lack of production is not good.
    KaLiladyfarleigh13
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,958
    Teeceezy said:

Why does NG always overkill?
    More health walkers, higher start in challenge, less extra rounds + longer hospital times at high RSL. Don't think people will be complaining about the length of the challenge anymore...

Makes me think about the time they fixed bullet-dodge, nerfed luck and made dodge weak for criticals. Ninja dodge in outpost did stop after that...

Why do they always exaggerate?

When releasing notes for updates, we like to add as much detail as possible. The key word though, is balance. All these changes have been made in order to create a better gaming experience. Please do let us know how you feel about these changes once they've gone live (hopefully very soon).
    Buffing melee and walkers was actually a nerf to ranged.
    Also to my scout, I'm missing some one-hit kills.
    I'm glad warrior got a little stronger, but overal...

We went backwards in potential.
    That is never fun...

Or to Quote someone else on forum:

It feels like you do when your water bill goes up yet again and you have to pay it anyway.

Please next time: only buff those melee, don't touch walkers...

I'm ok with the shorter challenge. I can reach my desired stars without pushing it, so that's nice. I like the new challenge maps too.
    Hospital times are alright.

It ain't all bad, but not exited about the manner of balancing.
    And offended by the way it was presented(as buffing, when actually nerfing).
    stoneheartantJaden
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,134
    edited April 2017
    If they communicated their intentions it would be an improvement. Which they finally did on 1 issue...
    1Risladyfarleigh13
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,481
    @Teeceezy regarding "that" feature for supplies you forgot to mentioned that it's coming soon...
    vshield50
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Let's cut to the summary ...

[mic now subject to gravitational acceleration until meeting horizontal plane]
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    JadenDoTak
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Warlord Well said!
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    What is wrong with this team, if they have to shoot all three at a usual level 23 walker to take him out?

JackBauerPapacas
    JayZ said:

@Invader what's wrong with your team is Hunters and Assaults got nerfed in the last update.

Time to quit the game...this isn´t funny anymore...
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 93
    Why is higber lvl weapon weaker then Lower lvl weapon. Some please explain.
    JayZ
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    @ladyfarleigh13 BBQ Dixie its more for its visual effects compliments of NG don't know that many people that wasted xp in upgrading it
    ladyfarleigh13
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 93
    Thank you iced1979
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey @Warlord, thanks for your thorough and well thought-out feedback.

I'd like to remind everyone that all official communication can be found in Announcements, where we update maintenance status. (Example from 2.4:) Maintenance Notice The "Known Issues" list is indeed good practice, but we verify issues before adding all incoming reports to a list only to debunk them later. Especially when lots of non-issues are reported immediately after an update.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    @warlord you are now my new hero. Bye bye Spiderman!

As for my feel on this update... i won't even go throught the painfull release: it is now over and done. My feelings are, except for the new challenge maps, all got worse. I am having less fun. I could do all 3 rounds of RSL 25 missions with my ranged team and even go into 26s. Now the 26s are just too expensive: time and gold. And imdo have decent L24 gear now for my A team.

I do not see myself playing this game much longer things don't improve. If it was not for the little guild i lead, i think i would stop now. It just feels that i invest time and yes money to get to a good place, only to have NGs release an upgrade and mess everything up, somi have to grind like a maniac to get to where i was before. This may work on the short and medium run, but not the long run.

I do realise it would be impossible for NGs to please everybody, but are they pleasing anybody on the maxed or close to that player base?
  • StarfishStarfish Member Posts: 1
    It looks like I'd have to build the Outpost to hit level 59. There's no other way? I hate PvP with a passion. I don't want to give up my favourite game :(
    Starfish said:

It looks like I'd have to build the Outpost to hit level 59. There's no other way? I hate PvP with a passion. I don't want to give up my favourite game :(

Where is the problem? You don´t have to play outposts ;)
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Yeah just build it and collect free tg every day. No problem. You can't lose anything.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • wan2tri08wan2tri08 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I just created a guild and I have no idea about the gift thing. what is the difference between the golden crate and the 100gold?
    wan2tri08 said:

I just created a guild and I have no idea about the gift thing. what is the difference between the golden crate and the 100gold?

You pay 100 gold and all your guild mates will receive a golden crate...
  • WhoduzWhoduz Member Posts: 2
    EVERY ONE GO FOR NEGAN I GOT 538 total kills
    JackBauerTeeceezyPain Walker
  • LaLobaSoldadaLaLobaSoldada Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Why are raids now worth so few influence points and you lose so many more influence points if you lose the mission? It's worth 10 but if you lose, you lose 24!!! Before the update, I had some worth up to 55, now, nearly every single time, they're only worth 10, the most I've seen is 18, one time. You can't gauge the difficulty of the players anymore because of this. Makes raids completely frustrating and not worth it.
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 459
    Just take the TGs and leave in peace!
    Conan1976Invader