Update 2.5 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @jeffstasyk I get that everything will be lowered and I'll be able to get the highest i possibly can get then try and beat it in the new system but it will always feel empty because I'll never beat my pb ever,
    At the moment there are really only 2 things keeping me playing the game my wonderful/competitive guild and my goal of beating my pb and beating
    rsl 26.4 and both of those 2 things will never happen after this week.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    prescopjDeadBeat
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,060
    Teeceezy said:

gespuer said:

Which player level is needed to upgrade council to level 20?

Edit: I'm not kidding. :)@JackBauer
    I hope you are kidding @Teeceezy. This means I would have to upgrade the radio tower, which I don't want to
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    blynknzJackBauerDonCoqui
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 386
    The only people who are going to truly benifit out of this update is the NG Money Train
    InvaderAfewliveprescopjDonCoquiRedEye52
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Thanks for at least trying to improve the game.
    Sad to read in the Update Notes nothing about Outhouse.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Afewlive
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Exactly
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,059
    @MadPuppy

Hm, I see. :) I play the same way but I enjoy it. I play challenges and S7 and otherwise take a break.

I don't mind getting the same amount of rewards for less work but I doubt that this will be the case. But let's wait and see, I might be wrong. I hope I am. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Fenixo
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited March 2017
    Verbaub said:

Teeceezy said:

gespuer said:

Which player level is needed to upgrade council to level 20?

Edit: I'm not kidding. :)@JackBauer
    Don't all of the other buildings require Council level 20 to upgrade?
    It makes sense if there is a new building with 2.5. We need 1250 BP to get lvl 59.
    Does anyone know, how much BP brings building and upgrading a tent?

• BuffyDBuffyD Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2017
    Yes @Invader up to most of the survivor level 15 missions (I'm level 13 survivor, 35 camp wise). I like many of the updates though some are still confusing (if walkers are stronger what's the point of making survivors stronger, seems like it just levels out to be the same as now). But in order to progress I do purchase bundles here and there (to support the game) but I also depend on achievements to make gold and the achievements are quickly winding down! Gah!
    RedEye52
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2017
    5 million tomatoes for L20 gear?
    Should be either hugely discounted, or L21 stuff in the shop.
    No way am i gonna be buying this without knowing it's got perfect traits!
    Certainly not worth the gamble.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    _V_AfewliveMacVprescopj
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 104
    @Teeceezy Is it possible to know what building upgrades are coming AND what the upgrade costs are? It would help us budget our tomatoes....
    Maverick1969
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @MadPuppy same for me. Although since the new challenge is so generous with XP and TG I don't feel guilty about not playing Monday+Tuesday (except for S7+occasional raid like you said). For whatever reason definitely need the down days as compared to the old challenge when I played 7 days with no problem. Glad that it's not only me that feels "full" after the challenge is over. (I also am strictly challenge on challenge days due to gas just like you)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    JackBauerRandy78Jaden
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > I really don't understand everyone who is upset by the council upgrade. We have wanted to be able to spend our food for months. We have been asking for a council upgrade for months. The maxed out players have been playing for a long time, and should have understood that eventually level 21 survivors and gear were coming. What's the big shock on this?
    >
    > In any case I am EXCITED that there will be a council upgrade. My survivors are all maxed and have had gear for ages. I am thrilled to be able to change things up and be able to *do* something again. Thank you for listening to our requests for a council upgrade, NG!
    >
    > I don't care about the hospital changes, but they seemed designed to get rid of the LLS exploit. I guess I'm okay with that.
    >
    > However, this challenge revamp concerns me. It sound like I'm going to start one RSL level higher. And I'm only going to get to play 2 rounds per level (RSL-1 and up). Since I can only play to RSL +3, this is going to mean a LOT fewer stars for me. Specifically:
    >
    > Loss of RSL 14 : - 18 - 14 stars
    > Loss of 1 RSL 19: -18 - 19 stars
    > Loss of 1 RSL 20: -18 - 20 stars
    > Loss of 1 RSL 21: -18 - 21 stars
    > Loss of 1 RSL 22: -18 - 22 stars
    > Loss of 1 RSL 23: -18 - 23 stars
    >
    > That's a total of 227 fewer stars. So my days of making 740-755 stars will now be 513-528 stars. That's a serious nerf. I'm extremely upset by the loss of challenge stars. I know there were people complaining about this stuff to begin with, and at the time I asked them WHY? Now I'm angry with them for making NG mess with the challenge and screwing over people like me who don't spend $$$ to top the leaderboard. I hope you're all happy... well,
    Tapatio75CaptainslayerAfewlive
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    You have been bitching about supplies for months now. Finaley you can juse your supplies , but it is not good enough so we have to read about you getting a few stars less? Play the game and have fun with it. Things aint going your way all the time.
    Jadenvshield508N8FenixoCaptainslayer_V_Carl_s_HatAfewliveRedEye52DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    This is what this thread has done to me...

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Maverick1969antRedEye52
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    > @8900rpm said:
    > @Teeceezy Is it possible to know what building upgrades are coming AND what the upgrade costs are? It would help us budget our tomatoes....

There is where you screwed up. NEVER say something would help us to NG. Often times that leads to nerfing or a blatant disreguard of the issue. Kinda like they did with the maxed out tomatos. Waited until today to offer gas and a weapon after ignoring us for months. Love that I am producing tomatos again but hate the way NG manages this game.
    CaptainslayerZardoxAfewlive
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @TransmuteJun Are you sure there are no more triple rounds?
    I interpreted the Update news that from RSL 26 there are no more rounds with four.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    David_H79 said:

@TransmuteJun Are you sure there are no more triple rounds?

I interpreted the Update news that from RSL 26 there are no more rounds with four.

I didn't even know there were 4 rounds at RSL 26!

But if the 3 rounds at RSL 19+ stays, I will be happy with that and count myself lucky to have only lost one round in the challenge.
    gespuerCaptainslayer